Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Although the education track coming to an end we are actually on day 7(correct me if i am wrong) 3 days till Gopi will sit her exams. Even if she passes Aham and Koki are going to be very proud of her, if she fails( i don't want to turn jinxed saysing she will fail, cause if i do, it always turns out right), then Rashi going to be using several more kalakarnis on her. But i don't know why, its near the end of the track,a dn i am having possibly 6 or 7 strong predictions which i feel it may come true, don't kill me for this, but they are below:

1 - Anita coming back, I am predicting,  this is my most strongest prediction, that Aham will have to choose between Gopi and Anita. Although He has to choose between his most called unwife which he prefers, and ex girlfriend, I strongly feel he is going to choose Anita over Gopi. I. E he still not realized her started to love her, His ego may become taking over his heart and brain. Anita crush on him will take over his heart once again like before, and he will see nothing more than Anita.

2 - The family will come to know about Anita, Gopi herself will either try to leave the house and struggle, or Ask Aham to dovorce her, as she  wants to be freed.

3 -  Gopi to go to back to square one again - to her mamis house, and live like a maid, till a male entrance will come.

4 - Anita will cause problems between gohem, and try to separate them. Her main point will be to Curse Gopi and try to refresh her brain like Rashi does, but this time Anita will be smarter and joins UrRashi 

5 - Aham will again abandon her like he did on the engagement day, divorce Gopi and then come back to her explaining to her everything

6 - Aham to leave the House, leaving Gopi all alone, and takes the mungalsutra with him, as he doesnt need her anymore.

7 - A new girl entry coming, between rashi and jigar, rashi will taste her own medicine after she finds out about the girl and jigar together. 

These predictions are overtaking my mind for sure, Although i feel that one or two of them are strong predictions of mines, especially Prediction 1, 4 and 7. . Don't kill me for this, but share your views.

Guys remember there are no right or wrong answers, they are all predictions. Its all up t the CV's but share your predictions of the track of Anita, and why do you think Aham will choose who? 

Looking forward to Hear the answers or predictions of everyones.
Take Care
Ayesha x

Edited by ayesha_78 - 30 September 2011 at 8:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffavaishali667sandyukrsk16Harshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction after the education track Edited" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I like one of your predictions a male new entry for Gopi coming in...hope he marries her off and carries her far far away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffasandyuksmithasrksuk19

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i dont think anita will ve a huge even if she return!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuksuk19

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Anita will return. But her return will facilitate GoHem's relationship as Ahem will realise that he loves Gopi while what he felt for Anita was just an infatuation.

And why all this talk of divorce? Is it that easy in India to marry and discard as one feels? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaijumemonash1sandyuksuk19

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I hope the education track doesnt come to a complete end i would like to see Gopi do better as Ahem said in last nights episode he would like to educate her further...

I do like some of your predictions which ones the CVs give will be interesting to watch ?????

If Anita does come back then i would like to see Gopi more confident and not just walkout and leave MM but to talk to Ahem and let him know how much she love him and if he still want to be with Anita then she will let him go????

I think CVs need to look at Jiger and bring his old girlfriend back the one he should have married and see the difference between Rashi and girlfriend (sorry i dont remeber her name) and couse Rashi problem after problem and i would nice for jiger to tell everyone how Rashi behaves with him and hes not happy with her and his marriage ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaasanthi.Nafisa.Tarantallegra

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I like one of your predictions a male new entry for Gopi coming in...hope he marries her off and carries her far far away.
New Male entry can be good to make Ahem jealous Wink???? since G&A got married i have been (as have you all ) to see Ahems romantic side with Gopi...i have imagined so many times in my head how he would treat her ?? if Ahem was changed in to a romantic, loving, happy, smiling, laid back character it would be mind blowing,    

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaijumeshajnaiivaasanthisandyuk.Nafisa.Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Anita will return. But her return will facilitate GoHem's relationship as Ahem will realise that he loves Gopi while what he felt for Anita was just an infatuation.

And why all this talk of divorce? Is it that easy in India to marry and discard as one feels? Confused

I don;t know if the divorce thing how common it is in India..

As this is a serial. A rashmi sharma serial, anything could possibly turn out the opposite, 

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

New Male entry can be good to make Ahem jealous Wink???? since G&A got married i have been (as have you all ) to see Ahems romantic side with Gopi...i have imagined so many times in my head how he would treat her ?? if Ahem was changed in to a romantic, loving, happy, smiling, laid back character it would be mind blowing,    

hmm a positive chance for me to write an ff about this, but am not going to steal the IDea LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top