Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome Episode today . love the halka phulka soft sa usual romance. love the small things mohan did like coming and standing beside her in the bus putting his arm behind her saying their r random people outside seriously these things are what mean a lot m so happy they r ding it so casually and so normally it's so much more meaningful than a dupptta randomly flying on his face and than staring for 15 mins i hope they keep it subtle like this i loved today's episode to the core :)
4/5

minus one for the baarish falling randomly and than the chatta flying rest was super 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22vaishali667bishop22Marvel-freakIamSherLocked_Bidzie_pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aha Maza Aaya" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
LOL u must really hate duppata's flying onto face's LOL 

Yep agree 2day was a good epi, however i feel kastur might take Mohan's caring atitude towards her as something more, the crazy nut.

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Well ofcourse she will take it as love and tada misunderstandings will come but BUt Yeah I lovr it and I HATEEE DETEST Duppatta Romance so much thansk to pukeworthy sitara ekkk Censored shows 

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
LOOL!!! Ek has made you sick and tired of duppata romance LOL

Misunderstanding's hona hi hai yaar Pinch

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
No No Not Ekta It's star One ewww i hate that channel and all it's shows with all my guts It promotes extra maritial affairs and ewww yucky and immoral things YUCKKK so glad they r shutting shop caz they had too 

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Ow Star one, I have actually not watched any shows from that channel Confused 

No wonder I was thinking i havent seen ek do much duppata flying/romance scenes LOL

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah one thing i like about Ekta shows is less duppaytta flying and atleast her leads do it in private not like in public 

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.