Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Yeh ideal kya hota hai?πŸ˜• I have heard so much about this, ideal bahu, beti, pati, patni, jo bhi...πŸ€” Is there anyone ideal?😲 It's like the saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Similarly, what some may find ideal others may not. It's individual perception. What may be perfect for me may not be to others.

Akshara may think Naitik is an ideal husband but there are many here who think otherwise. An independent girl would find Naitik too clingy, immature, vagera, vagera...πŸ˜† But he is perfect for Akshara. Akshara is not independent; she needs someone like Naitik to take care of her & he does that beautifully most of that time. Yes, he has his off days but don't we all? πŸ˜•

We all beg the CV's to show something realistic. Is ideal pati ya ideal koyi bhi realistic? Everyone is flawed; Naitik is tooπŸ˜‰ It's his flaws that make him a colorful personality. If he were ideal, he would beπŸ₯± Like the guy Rashmi rejected, he was perfect & that is what she didn't like about himπŸ˜† Some here thought Rashmi was crazy but she is happy w/Nikhil & she thinks Nikhil is her ideal guy.  Isn't that what matters?

Person you thought was ideal may seem less than ideal few years after marriage...🀣 Tho kya usse chodke jao & go after the mysterious ideal man?πŸ˜† Nahi, you try to work around it & make it pleasant for both of youπŸ˜ƒ The bottom line is, drama needs colorful personalities otherwise we wouldn't be watching it. So from time to time every character is shown to be less than ideal.

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Yeh ideal kya hota hai?πŸ˜• I have heard so much about this, ideal bahu, beti, pati, patni, jo bhi...πŸ€” Is there anyone ideal?😲 It's like the saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Similarly, what some may find ideal others may not. It's individual perception. What may be perfect for me may not be to others.

Akshara may think Naitik is an ideal husband but there are many here who think otherwise. An independent girl would find Naitik too clingy, immature, vagera, vagera...πŸ˜† But he is perfect for Akshara. Akshara is not independent; she needs someone like Naitik to take care of her & he does that beautifully most of that time. Yes, he has his off days but don't we all? πŸ˜•

We all beg the CV's to show something realistic. Is ideal pati ya ideal koyi bhi realistic? Everyone is flawed; Naitik is tooπŸ˜‰ It's his flaws that make him a colorful personality. If he were ideal, he would beπŸ₯± Like the guy Rashmi rejected, he was perfect & that is what she didn't like about himπŸ˜† Some here thought Rashmi was crazy but she is happy w/Nikhil & she thinks Nikhil is her ideal guy.  Isn't that what matters?

Person you thought was ideal may seem less than ideal few years after marriage...🀣 Tho kya usse chodke jao & go after the mysterious ideal man?πŸ˜† Nahi, you try to work around it & make it pleasant for both of youπŸ˜ƒ The bottom line is, drama needs colorful personalities otherwise we wouldn't be watching it. So from time to time every character is shown to be less than ideal.

You nailed it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This comment should be framed...and everyone should read this again and again... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am a silent reader here but have watched the show for a long time.

Yes. No one is ideal and everyones perception of what's ideal is different. IMO Naitik is extremely needy. Like most Mama's boys he expects his wife to replace the role of his mother in babying him.

All preferences aside;

Think about it. In the Indian community, When a girl gets married, she becomes responsible for the happiness of an entire family not just her spouse. Juggling between inlaws, extended family and hubby is not the easiest task in the world. There are so many egos to tip toe around. It is obvious that in a conflict situation, she would expect maximum understanding from her spouse not the rest. The husband needs to understand this delicate balance that his wife has to constantly strive for and uphold.

Secondly, think about Rajshri's role here. She is the mother of the bride. She has boundaries and limitations. Obviously she will be extra careful with her daughter or else BM and G3 will be the first to taunt her. Remember BM's expressions when she heard that Rajshri allowed Naksh to go out. Rajshri has been very aware that it is not her house but her daughter's sasural. She did not go there willingly, she was asked. Secondly, she asked Akshara several times to get hold of Naitik to see if he could still make it to the doc appointment. If Naitik was such an ideal husband I stead of sulking and pouting and thinking ME ME ME, he should have already been aware of Akshara's impending appointment. Instead of checking the Internet about pregnancy, he should pay interest in when the next appointment is.

Akshara called him so many times when he was out with friends, he refused her calls. She tried so many times, with different methods before and during the doc appointment, he refused calls and when he did answer, he refused to listen. An ideal husband would have checked with his secretary and checked his phone for missed calls before jumping to conclusions.

THEY suffered a MISCARRIAGE for God's sake. Why on earth would you ignore your wife's call when she's pregnant? What's even more astounding is that he still thinks he is justified in his actions because his MIL is getting all the attention not him. He does not see how wrong he was in ignoring her calls when she was arrested. Is that an Ideal Husband? Btw, I am married to a very normal, not IDEAL man and if he refused my calls because he was sulking then we would definitely have a problem.

Naitik is lucky, this time when he refused Akshara's calls, she was just arrested, not lying in some ditch, bleeding to death.
he is not ideal husband for u and akshara...but for me he is...akshsara dont deserve naitiks love
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lol. Well Simran, he is a fictional character, but hey each to his own. Why don't you marry him? 🀣
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: parri814

I am a silent reader here but have watched the show for a long time.

Yes. No one is ideal and everyones perception of what's ideal is different. IMO Naitik is extremely needy. Like most Mama's boys he expects his wife to replace the role of his mother in babying him.

All preferences aside;

Think about it. In the Indian community, When a girl gets married, she becomes responsible for the happiness of an entire family not just her spouse. Juggling between inlaws, extended family and hubby is not the easiest task in the world. There are so many egos to tip toe around. It is obvious that in a conflict situation, she would expect maximum understanding from her spouse not the rest. The husband needs to understand this delicate balance that his wife has to constantly strive for and uphold.

Secondly, think about Rajshri's role here. She is the mother of the bride. She has boundaries and limitations. Obviously she will be extra careful with her daughter or else BM and G3 will be the first to taunt her. Remember BM's expressions when she heard that Rajshri allowed Naksh to go out. Rajshri has been very aware that it is not her house but her daughter's sasural. She did not go there willingly, she was asked. Secondly, she asked Akshara several times to get hold of Naitik to see if he could still make it to the doc appointment. If Naitik was such an ideal husband I stead of sulking and pouting and thinking ME ME ME, he should have already been aware of Akshara's impending appointment. Instead of checking the Internet about pregnancy, he should pay interest in when the next appointment is.

Akshara called him so many times when he was out with friends, he refused her calls. She tried so many times, with different methods before and during the doc appointment, he refused calls and when he did answer, he refused to listen. An ideal husband would have checked with his secretary and checked his phone for missed calls before jumping to conclusions.

THEY suffered a MISCARRIAGE for God's sake. Why on earth would you ignore your wife's call when she's pregnant? What's even more astounding is that he still thinks he is justified in his actions because his MIL is getting all the attention not him. He does not see how wrong he was in ignoring her calls when she was arrested. Is that an Ideal Husband? Btw, I am married to a very normal, not IDEAL man and if he refused my calls because he was sulking then we would definitely have a problem.

Naitik is lucky, this time when he refused Akshara's calls, she was just arrested, not lying in some ditch, bleeding to death.

I don't agree completely..it is true that after marriage wife has lot of responsibilites towards the entire family, but does not mean she ignores husband everytime and blames husband all the time... Realistically most of us live in nuclear families and not joint families unless an exception. If G3 had interefered...Akshara would blame Naitik, if she made a mistake...she blames naitik (aap ne mujhe kabhi nahi samjah), RJ or anyone does anything she blames Naitik, and i am sure in the future if the kid does a mistake...she will blame naitik again...πŸ˜• .Any human can take only so much...you can't keep blaming naitik for everything... if it was new marriage, then i understand... why can't we see how many times Naitik has stood by her (i agree its his duty)...but isn't it Akshara's duty to be the same... It is true she is pregnant and he should not ignore her calls... But seriously a father wants to go and watch sonography too...it means the world to them... Hasn't Akshara used text messaging before when Naitik's phone was switched off.. and if wife's mom interferes in sasural and husband matters...it is always annoying...no matter how advanced and liberal one might want to be...its just my POV
I am just saying...Akshara needs to prioritize...😲
Picasso9 thumbnail
But the thing is no one's claiming Akshara is the ideal wife na.

Yes she has to prioritize. But she does not ignore Naitik all the time.

There have been episodes where all we hear is Naitik shouting Akshara, Akshara, Akshara and she is seen running around trying to meet his needs and HIS family's needs.

About BLAMING the husband all the time. I did say that in a possible conflict situation involving extended family (hers or his) she looks to him as her spouse for maximum UNDERSTANDING. If she really was the blaming type she would give him tit for tat everytime they had an argument and not kept silent or failed at explaining.

Yes a father wants to be part of the pregnancy, sonography included. But Naitik was not available. She even Told him to get to the sonography appointment when she finally got hold of him but he was too angry to listen. He refused to join her saying it's fine because she has her mum with her. Is that how much he wanted to be part of the pregnancy that he can't swallow his pride and join her?

Her mother is nit interfering in her sasural and husband matters, she is just caught in the middle by a sequence of events beyond her control. Rajshri did not insist on going with Akshara to the doc. BM insisted. When Naitik's phone was switched off, what should Rajshri have done, let Akshara go alone???

I am not a fan of Rajshri. She is too anxious all the time for my liking. Just stating my observations.

Again, I do agree Akshara can prioritize and learn to say no to others. She tries to much to be a people pleaser.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol. Well Simran, he is a fictional character, but hey each to his own. Why don't you marry him? 🀣

whether someone wanna marry a person LIKE Naitik is a personal choice πŸ˜† nobody is ideal in this world, not even the fictional characters ...

akshara is not an ideal wife either...every action has a reaction..if the action is ulta, reaction will also be ulta..naitik is not a rishi muni πŸ˜†  ke he will act ideal..what is an ideal husband supposed to do when his wife cancels every plan that he makes for her n not interested in what he's telling her ? πŸ˜• or he shouldn't make a plan...or ideal husbands ask their  wives first whether madam ka mood hai ke nahi, ma ko pareshani hai ke nahi, bahar mausam acha hai ke nahi, unko stitching toh nahi karni, payal ke saath yoga toh nahi karna, unke ma-bauji ke beech koi tension hai ke nahi, ghar mein koi bimar hai ke nahi, ananya ko injection to nahi lagna😲...bec. all this takes precedence over naitik's wish...okay, ideal husband will act mature and understand and wait for his turn next time when madam will be free πŸ˜Ž or ideal husband will immerse himself in work , letting his wife do whatever she likes πŸ˜• in that case, he won't be ideal !  or will he be πŸ˜• 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

There have been episodes where all we hear is Naitik shouting Akshara, Akshara, Akshara and she is seen running around trying to meet his needs and HIS family's needs.

About BLAMING the husband all the time. I did say that in a possible conflict situation involving extended family (hers or his) she looks to him as her spouse for maximum UNDERSTANDING. If she really was the blaming type she would give him tit for tat everytime they had an argument and not kept silent or failed at explaining.

Yes a father wants to be part of the pregnancy, sonography included. But Naitik was not available. She even Told him to get to the sonography appointment when she finally got hold of him but he was too angry to listen. He refused to join her saying it's fine because she has her mum with her. Is that how much he wanted to be part of the pregnancy that he can't swallow his pride and join her?

Her mother is nit interfering in her sasural and husband matters, she is just caught in the middle by a sequence of events beyond her control. Rajshri did not insist on going with Akshara to the doc. BM insisted. When Naitik's phone was switched off, what should Rajshri have done, let Akshara go alone???

I am not a fan of Rajshri. She is too anxious all the time for my liking. Just stating my observations.

Again, I do agree Akshara can prioritize and learn to say no to others. She tries to much to be a people pleaser.

yes, he's wrong in thinking that rajshri is interfering...she's not, but rajshri must also let akshara spend sometime with her hubby...she's so mature and understanding, she herself told akshara that we ignore our responsibilities towards our husbands in these household chores and in keeping everyone else happy...her daughter is not doing any productive work either ke she has to ignore her hubby and finish off all the pending work ! her over demanding MIL is also absent so therez no excuse this time..she can also explain her mother, what she can NOT do with gayitri ! it's a way of their house that they never let their "kids" do anything on their own , this time it's no diff...if naitik wanted to go for movie, why can't akshara ask him to take permission from bma? instead she refused pehle se ke ma dukhi hai bauji ke na aane se πŸ€’

secondly, she expects max understanding from her husband , yes..but can u tell me ONE incident in the history of YR where Akshara ignored everything else n be with Naitik? did she support him anywhere w/o thinking ke ma kya kahegi or Naitik is saying this toh i will do it ? appreciated anything that he did for her? buying a house, gifts, planning outings, holidays, movies? it was always abt her in laws ONLY..and why does only 1 problem crops up b/w them all the time? bec. it happens again n again...n it's gonna increase many folds after the baby bec. even normal lovey dovey couples cannot balance their family life after kids, here akshara was always bent towards everything but naitik 

as for the appointment, akshara cud have rescheduled it i.e. if SHE wanted to be with naitik..or sms'd him or leave a msg with someone..she didn't leave a msg thinking ke woh toh bhool jayegi..she didnt sms or rather didn't check ke she messaged or not..when the appointment is over, she's calling naitik ..she already got the check up done...he cud have joined her but by the time he reached, her sonography was over πŸ˜†
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail

Points taken... Good observation..πŸ‘
RJ's dialogue...arey Jamaisa...akshara aap ke kaam ki wajeh se aap ko pareshaan kar rahi hai kya?? 🀒that's pretty interefering for me...something like that. Beta tum logon ko bahar jaana nahi hai (doctor has said Akshara needs to walk and be healthy she can't be lethargic)..and lot of such instances.🀒.. I would personally be annoyed if my mom would interefere in my and my husbands arguments... I understand the anxiousness...but when will I grow mature in a relationship... And i would be annoyed even if G3 interefered like RJ... I know RJ is always extra anxious about things...it not tolerable... I am sure Akshara will say Naitik aap nahi the when i needed you...etc etc...and he loses it this time...