Sensational South

Engeyum Eppodhum - Movie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Engeyum Eppodhum (Tamil: ????????? ?????????, English: Anywhere Anytime) is an upcoming Tamil romance film written and directed by newcomer M. Saravanan. Starring JaiAnjaliAnanya and Sharvanand in the lead roles, it is produced by A. R. Murugadoss in association with Fox StudiosEngeyum Eppodhum illustrates two love stories - one set against the backdrop of Chennai and the other in Tiruchirapalli - which join together in the climax. The film is currently in its post-production stage and is expected to be released on 16th September 2011.

Trailer :

I was just listening to this song & thought to share it with all ..

Edited by cuty2sweety - 13 September 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanahopper_oceanalaipayutheyMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Engeyum Eppodhum - Movie" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Its just a cute song ..
Love the steps Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanalaipayutheyMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks daa sweetu... that song is cute indeed ROFL when i watched the trailers I couldn't figure out who it was till i saw his face clearly to be that of JayROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweety

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the info and trailer ... supera iruku song  Smile Was that jai Shocked cud not figure that out until i saw radha saying its jai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty2sweety

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yes - It is JAI 
He looks very different coz he has trimmed his beard LOL
Goala verum thaadila paarthu confuse aayitom :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top