momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why does Khushi seem so much more affected by Arnav calling her naukar than La and Mami calling her the same thing and wanting police check done on her for that reason.  Does Khushi have a different set of behavioral expectations from ASR?  Or she is much more thick skinned when it comes to La and Mami?  She should have been much more hurt from La and Mami and expected it from ASR.

The part about dhoka in your blood - that should have warranted a lot more out of her.  

And anyone else feel that Rabba Ve today was out of place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was waiting for your topic anu..

Rabba ve was totally out of place.La calls police, insult her badly ,for khushi she is bechari .After playing all the pranks on him she expects him to be silent?She very well knew arnav will bring "aukat" talk when he finds out.so why very upset.πŸ˜•

In precap, again back to same place. arnav trying to explain ,khushi not listening.
Round  and round and round and roundπŸ˜†
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anu i mean MOmmaa@@@

yes...yes yes...

i was waiting for you

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haha! I get that Arnav was kinda upset for going too far-again but the Rabba-ve scene was just πŸ˜•
I think it would've worked better without it.  They just had an argument, Arnav walked away in anger then stopped and turned and saw Khushi's reaction and he felt bad...the Rabba ve kinda killed the moment IMO.

Edited: And as for the whole fact that Arnavs words hurt Khushi more...He has a big effect on her, the more he belittles her, the greater the desire she has to prove she's more than that which always backfires and it's back to square one where Arnav sneers and proves he was right about her.
Edited by angel_eyez123 - 12 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeap rabba vey is out of placed...πŸ˜•

shue shuda known he's gonna say it 
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dear...I think u right...Khushi z expecting more than that from Arnav...πŸ˜†...I think...thatz why she was sooo upset when ASR blamed her...πŸ˜‰...

and Rabba ve...awww love it...❀️
momma1128 thumbnail
@shalu and rush - there wasn't much to discuss for me today - the confrontation didn't really do it for me...maybe because I have heard the 'aukat' speech and replies 15,843 before.  Something new please.

@angel - so you agree, her expectations from ASR are different than from everyone else, which is strange because she knows he is the obnoxious one, but she doesn't expect him to repeat the rude statements others have said.

@miller - ikr, that rabba ve should be reserved for moments that are less serious

@sk1991 - you liked the rabba ve???  I thought it was totally out of place, it was not in anyway a romantic moment.
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@momma
oh...😲...why dear...what happen...??? why don't u like...???
and may I knw ur name...I'm SK...
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK1991

@momma
oh...😲...why dear...what happen...??? why don't u like...???
and may I knw ur name...I'm SK...

I'm Anu - imagine the set up - they argue again over her low status, then he finds out that Anjali is the one who asked her to come into the bedroom to put the laptop back and Anjali is the one who broke it.  When Anjali goes to apologize, ASR stops her saying you should not apologize to your naukar, then he walks away.  Then rabba ve plays...bad bad bad...they should have played ASR bg music.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well yes rabba ve was out of place tdy...infact it doesn't make sense at all after all that insults

as for arnav calling her a naukar...well i think khushi inner soul which is attracted towards arnav or might loving him secretly got more affected than our outer stronger khushi who doesn't care a damn abt arnav singh raizada...far more arnav took the blood topic to insult khushi so it hurts and pricks her too...

well i love the way khushi defended herself...but then i wished something like the guesthouse outburst should have happened because arnav have crossed his limits completely...he has  no manners at all...but whatever i love the small bit where khushi tells arnav "aap shut up"...

the precap was awesome...