Chandragupta Maurya

Rushiraj & Mohak In Prayashit *Discuss here ONLY (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

peihu

Goldie

peihu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
oh my god..mera rushu to kitna bada ho gaya hai..LOLmustard colour ki shirt mein to
kya lag raha tha hayyEmbarrassed he has also gained weight..i guess sab ladkiyon k haath se ek ek
bite khate khate wazan bad raha hai..LOL
pata nahi ab kitne din baad darshan honge..luv him so muchBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rushiraj & Mohak In Prayashit *Discuss here ONLY (Page 5)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
han yar ye ladka mota ho gaya...aur baht bada 13-14 sal mein 16 saal ka lag raha hai..handsome hai but mota hai re..itna mota hona acha nhi

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
he was just awesome , watching him after a long time is a treat to eyes Clap

peihu

Goldie

peihu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@jhum - sach mein..although he was a lil plump in cgm too..nd it suited him dere
but here he was lookin thoda motu..LOLarre you are on fb no..tell him to watch his weight re..
 warna wo shashank ki tarah ho jayega aur main behosh ho jaongiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
arey woh badhta bachha hai mitron..let him eat..abhi se dieting karne lagega toh suriya jaisa 6 pack ab kaise banayegaLOL...pata nahi kyun woh mujhe bada toh laga but motu nahi lagaErmm
but..yaa..his acting was mindblowing ...quite diff. 4m his last performance...which is a sign of a good actor.Clap.loved rushuTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.peihu

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ek aur baat ..remember when laxman got his first salary and went to his home...and gave chocolates to his younger bro and sis...rushi's dialogue was: ab se khoob khaane ka ...aur mere jaisa mota hone kaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.peihuRoseFairy

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

ek aur baat ..remember when laxman got his first salary and went to his home...and gave chocolates to his younger bro and sis...rushi's dialogue was: ab se khoob khaane ka ...aur mere jaisa mota hone kaLOL

ya i remember may be he put on wait bcoz of character may be laxman gole motu hoga bachpan me

peihu

Goldie

peihu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@bhargu - i was laughing when he said that dialogue..nd when he kisses that baby
awww..it was so cute..man kar raha tha main bhi apna gaal aage kardoonLOL
usk zyada dialouges nahi the..Disapprove warna aur maza aata..waise i evn liked his elder version n
maine to poora show dekha..it was goodBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.