Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Gunz. for a nice update and side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

Don't know what to say about this episode. We get to see only repetition nowadays. Story does not seem to move either. I am really asking myself if we are watching the same Thendral of last year or if are watching another typical serial on Sun TV. πŸ˜•

Thank you TTfan for a superb update for monday's episode. πŸ€—
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shamz, Lol!!!  I could not believe that she even said that to Tamil.  Who would want her kidney...maybe only Charu would want that..??

I think the rest of this week will be slow with more Anand and there is still a TPS scene.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for ur superb update and comments πŸ˜ƒ

OMG, I'm very surprised GW openly told her feelings about Thulasi to TA... vitta she within a couple days will openly ask TA to ditch Thuls and marry Charu pola 😲 This is very exciting... 🀣

I wanna see TA's reaction to it and see if he is shocked or was expecting his mother to ask this.
Aww poor Shyamala, she got the measels ... Anandh's fate just keeps better πŸ˜›
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tgunz for the update and good title,

More of anand seems like Anand's transformation is nearing (I sincerely hope so, TA needs some friends now). Time to recall his bad intentions and actions and earn a redemption for the same .

GW is like another dharman, an opportunist to the core, and if anyone really has a MIL like her, my wholehearted sympathies!!.  But this time it is no sudha that she has to tackle (sudha herself is a cracker of sorts) but T and going by T's reaction (or lack of reaction) to GW's hurls and heaps of insult, GW is going to be taken aback by this daughter-in-law of hers.  She is chewing more than she can bite, i feel and though she thinks she has TA in her kitty by expressing fake solidarity in his arguments with Puvi n sudha, she will have to think again.  TA may say and do things in a fit of rage or temper but TA is not going to be carried away by anyone that easily, just as puvi is realising now.  If puvi had trusted TA wholly and entrusted the job entirely in his hands and ordered supervisor to help him out at all times rather than keep an eye on TA, the situation woud have been different, i feel.  But having overheard Puvi's instruction to the supervisor, TA has reasons to be upset esp as Puvi n sudha are taking supervisor's word against his.
Moreover as TA never wanted to work with Puvi n sudha he feels he is in a spot. but going by today, things may not remain the same i feel.  Either TA may quit the shop or fit in like a glove.
let us see...

verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank u Gunz for the nice update.

Instead of kidney, GW should have planned to sell her superbrain so that we could have been spared from her plans to separate T&T...πŸ˜‰

mala_15 thumbnail
  Thanks Gunz for the update. Now coming to the episode.

Nowadays TA is speaking in an irresponsible manner and shouts at his well wishers due to his ego which is very bad😑 and the worse thing in the episode was TA has started to believe his mom only for the reason that she supports him whenever his well wishers scolds him for his irresponsible nature without understanding that they are wishing him only good.πŸ˜” It was sad to see GW using each and every opportunity to scold Thulasi which hurts the viewers a lot.😲

Another worse thing in this episode was GW goes to the shop to poison TA's mind and persuade him to dance to her tunesπŸ€” and I feel that this time our hero will lend an ear to whatever his mother tells which will finally land in T&T's quarrel in the terrace as shown in the promo.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Anandh and his family's scene was nice and it gave the viewers some relaxation.😊

Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

tks 

Either TA may quit the shop or fit in like a glove.
let us see...

I too feel the same. Our hero quit his finance company job in less than a day...😲...since he has continued in shop here for a week or so, looks like he is going to fit in, given his being good to sales gals etc, he might be here for sometime until, GW and psycho plan to throw him out😑 using T's dosham...

Otherwise, in the sluggish way the story goes, there is nothing to expect, predict or comment..creatives have gone on vacation 🀒
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊A gem of attitude is thulasi😊

😳The real helper and does only good thingsπŸ˜‰