Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
i am Samy:)
new to the forum.. i've only watched few mins of the show in the different episodes, really on & off. But i loved Anas Rashid since KTH days, and yup, i hope to catch up with this show after my exams. Before that, just decided to make some friends on this forum:)

ALSO, I have been noticing posts by someone which have created a very unfriendly atmosphere in the forum. I would like to say that if someone posts something that is offensive, just don't reply to the post & soon it will be pushed back as other posts have more replies.
There is no point to all this argument. And, i am not bashing any particular person. This applies to all.
We come here to discuss the show, have fun, make friends, not to criticise or fight with anyone.

cheers:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.ssweety007monika_2691AngelbudRose_Petal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello :D" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Hi Samy,

Welcome to the forum Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prc_fan1

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hi wellcome to the forum! 

prc_fan1

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hi everyone,
new to the forum.. i've only watched few mins of the show in the different episodes, really on & off. But i loved Anas Rashid since KTH days, and yup, i hope to catch up with this show after my exams. Before that, just decided to make some friends on this forum:)

ALSO, I have been noticing posts by someone which have created a very unfriendly atmosphere in the forum. I would like to say that if someone posts something that is offensive, just don't reply to the post & soon it will be pushed back as other posts have more replies.
There is no point to all this argument. And, i am not bashing any particular person. This applies to all.
We come here to discuss the show, have fun, make friends, not to criticise or fight with anyone.

Samy you are a sweetheart!welcome to the forum Tongue

prc_fan1

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum Hug

prc_fan1

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hi everyone,

ALSO, I have been noticing posts by someone which have created a very unfriendly atmosphere in the forum. I would like to say that if someone posts something that is offensive, just don't reply to the post & soon it will be pushed back as other posts have more replies.

Samy you are a sweetheart!welcome to the forum Tongue

aww.. thank you, monika! :)

monika_2691

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Hi, welcome to the forum! And about those unnecessary comments -- I'm with you 100% Smile...if the rest of us don't pay attention to these posts that person will go away...it's usually the attention these people crave...so let's just ignore them.

monika_2691

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.