India-Forums

They can do it better!!! (Page 3)

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by rightchoice

They need to tighten the script and screen play. They need to cut all the scene obvious in Indian soaps. They need to eliminate the popular jargon and buzz words of Hindi serials from the script in order to give fresh and original look. As of now, I feels same old recycled dialog and acting. The element of impact or drama is missing.

If they cut off obvious scenes, then pace of the story will pick up...No hindi serial has started with so much of negative or sad story line. I really doubt if it attracts the viewers of 9:00 PM slot. Its a mediocre show for the time slot allotted to it.

If you ask me, the story they have covered so far should have been done within first 3 or 4 episodes at max. In fact intro episode was very impressive...

Yes intro was good but its all going down hill now! so many of my friends are saying the same! its like we all gave it a chance but nothing is changing! so many threads on here saying the same thing! really can't see what anyone sees in it! I watch it in the hope that something changes!

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Its still not improving is it!  I have been watching for a months now and its still so poorly written and directed!I was thinking that one would have expected it to have evolved in some way by now! Still the same old tiring scenes all strained like its too much for the actors!  Same old set that looks like cardboard!  How did they ever sell this show??

Its a mystery!!
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

^^^ I wouldn't say it is gripping but definitely a interesting one. We are kind of assumed that soaps are really need to be 'Soap'. But the recent trend suggests that the life of Indian Soap is 6 months to a year. First month determines if it rules the chart are not...They adopted this strategy in Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon, Bade Acche Lagte Hain...and they have indeed succeeded getting good ratings...In spite of below avg performance of Navya recently, it was successful in getting audiences at first month and hence they are surviving now...If Diya and Baati proceeds as it is now...I am certain that it will take the route of 'Dor'.

Yes agreed with the above!  its just not going anywhere is it! its such a pity as the kid in the shop is a good actor!
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

They need to tighten the script and screen play. They need to cut all the scene obvious in Indian soaps. They need to eliminate the popular jargon and buzz words of Hindi serials from the script in order to give fresh and original look. As of now, I feels same old recycled dialog and acting. The element of impact or drama is missing.

If they cut off obvious scenes, then pace of the story will pick up...No hindi serial has started with so much of negative or sad story line. I really doubt if it attracts the viewers of 9:00 PM slot. Its a mediocre show for the time slot allotted to it.

If you ask me, the story they have covered so far should have been done within first 3 or 4 episodes at max. In fact intro episode was very impressive...

Clearly things need to change after the disaster of tonights show!
DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
agree dabh will do better especially bcoz of the jodi...
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

agree dabh will do better especially bcoz of the jodi...

Its just not meeting expectations at the moment!! We have all been patient with it but its not gaining the usual king of interest that one would expect at this point. Most of the posts are about rather trivial matters not what matters at this stage and I feel that reflects where the show is at.  I mean who is real interested in the lead characters smile when the plot is heading for the cutting room floor!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index