India-Forums

They can do it better!!! (Page 2)

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@rightchoice

@ Angelbud

I  agree with both of u. I too feel there is alot missing in this show. As a replacement of Gulaal this show is useless.Sorry if I have offended anyone but Gulaal was much better. this show is totally mediocre. I was quite impressed by the introductory episode but gave it up after the 4th episode. it has no acting worth mentioning. Story is also not moving fast enough. I think the main protagonist is not suitable to the role. They need an actress of far greater caliber. As this character is a forceful one, a better actress could have been taken.

Very sorry if I have offended any DABH fans on th forum by this reply, but was just giving my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.rightchoice

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

@rightchoice

@ Angelbud

I  agree with both of u. I too feel there is alot missing in this show. As a replacement of Gulaal this show is useless.Sorry if I have offended anyone but Gulaal was much better. this show is totally mediocre. I was quite impressed by the introductory episode but gave it up after the 4th episode. it has no acting worth mentioning. Story is also not moving fast enough. I think the main protagonist is not suitable to the role. They need an actress of far greater caliber. As this character is a forceful one, a better actress could have been taken.

Very sorry if I have offended any DABH fans on th forum by this reply, but was just giving my POV

Im also sorry that any of the DABH fans have taken peoples opinions the wrong way, but we do have our equal right to express how we feel about the show! Its only honesty at the end of the day! 
rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

@rightchoice

@ Angelbud

I have no idea about Gulaal as I didn't watch that serial. But I saw intro episode of DABH on Sunday and thought it might be a good one...
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightchoice

@rightchoice

@ Angelbud

I have no idea about Gulaal as I didn't watch that serial. But I saw intro episode of DABH on Sunday and thought it might be a good one...

I know i thought the same! Its such a pity that the direction is lacking! last night it reached a real low point with the mil scene! I just wish someone could get it back onto some sort of track again! 
Robie23p Newbie
Robie23p
Robie23p

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Gulaal was indeed a gud show... But dnt compare that show with this show... Both of them are different... Gulaal ws appreciated by classes nt masses and this one is a show which masses and classes both will give a look. And this fact hs been proved by its first week ratings, better than gulaal or dor. Even after having tough competition from other channels, it managed to secure its position in top 30 shows, in its very first week... !! I m also a fan of gulaal but that doesn't mean i should start bashing this show... Some other show on the same channel dnt hv a story, full of over acting, horrible luking lead pairs but still the show is running for more than 2 years... And getting top ratings. This show is way better than tht... If this show is full of flaws, the previous show being aired on the same slot ws also nt better than this... So it shut shop in less than a year...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robie23p

Gulaal was indeed a gud show... But dnt compare that show with this show... Both of them are different... Gulaal ws appreciated by classes nt masses and this one is a show which masses and classes both will give a look. And this fact hs been proved by its first week ratings, better than gulaal or dor. Even after having tough competition from other channels, it managed to secure its position in top 30 shows, in its very first week... !! I m also a fan of gulaal but that doesn't mean i should start bashing this show... Some other show on the same channel dnt hv a story, full of over acting, horrible luking lead pairs but still the show is running for more than 2 years... And getting top ratings. This show is way better than tht... If this show is full of flaws, the previous show being aired on the same slot ws also nt better than this... So it shut shop in less than a year...!!

Dabh has a relevant time slot on the channel that has always had an excellent drama and a plot, characterisations,direction ect.  Therefore it is clear and rightfully so that the program that replaces another would be expected to be of a similar standard.  It is not fair that we should have to keep on giving DABH chances because its new! If things are not right with a film then people won't got to the sequel and that in turn affects business an the popularity of the show!  Thats Life my friends.

What I don't understand is why some people on here are afraid of being honest about what they really feel about the layout of the shows! As you can see from my posts I am an intelligent person who loves to use the queens english to express in an rational an reality based way opinions that are indeed relevant!  Their are people on here that seem to just like anything, and then some of those people swear to people that then have an objective stance! 

Regardless of what anything thinks about the previous show and indeed many many people have commented upon that alas the issue is the weakness of DABH.  No one is bashing anything.  I have never used any profanity, always backed up my arguments with highly relevant aspects of the show, and always always welcomes others views!

If you can't think of any views with regards to mine than I hope that some change will take place in this forum and it will become more authentic and reality based instead of a small group of people that enjoy chatting for ten mins after work! Some of us spend hours on here discussing topics that we are real interested in!

Edited by Angelbud - 14 September 2011 at 3:55am
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

@rightchoice

@ Angelbud

Yes i agree with you!Smile
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightchoice

They need to tighten the script and screen play. They need to cut all the scene obvious in Indian soaps. They need to eliminate the popular jargon and buzz words of Hindi serials from the script in order to give fresh and original look. As of now, I feels same old recycled dialog and acting. The element of impact or drama is missing.

If they cut off obvious scenes, then pace of the story will pick up...No hindi serial has started with so much of negative or sad story line. I really doubt if it attracts the viewers of 9:00 PM slot. Its a mediocre show for the time slot allotted to it.

If you ask me, the story they have covered so far should have been done within first 3 or 4 episodes at max. In fact intro episode was very impressive...

Yes intro was good but its all going down hill now! so many of my friends are saying the same! its like we all gave it a chance but nothing is changing! so many threads on here saying the same thing! really can't see what anyone sees in it! I watch it in the hope that something changes!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index