Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

amtaf

Groupbie

amtaf

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
A desolate Amma is being consoled by Devi and Kukkan while the M&Ms watch on, when in comes Pappu Yadav. He starts immediately with his analogies, today it was a comparison to Hitler, when he notices the soaked money on the floor. He walks over, sits on one of the chairs, picking up one the notes up only to see it soaked and dissolving in his hands. He looks around and asks if they wanted to give him this money. Rajju and Bantu rush over and ask for a week's time to arrange for money to pay him back. Vishnu (not wanting to be left out and seriously more abhaagan than his wife) tries his usual talk but he is cut-off by Pappu. Rajju repeats the request for a week's time which is reiterated by Amma. Pappu pretends to consider this and agrees to give more time, but just when they were all about to see that ray of hope, finishes he gives them one night, if not it would be auction in the morning.

Amma desolate wonders how they will manage to emerge from that. A little while later, Amma completely numb and sad, surrounded by her (useless) sons and DILs holding their heads (each absorbed in self-pity). Amma asks them to each search for all and anything valuable they may have in their rooms that can be used to come up with money to pay Pappu. Mittho, the first one, to snap out of it, rushes over with her husband. Billu (I'm starting to really respect her) tells Amma that she had some money saved to run her rickshaws and a bit of jewellery left, and rushes over to get that. And that harebrained Kalsanwali rushes away too.

In the meantime, Runjhun has arrived for the pooja (prayer) to be held in honour of the Goddess Durga to which she had been invited in the previous episode. She prays to be blessed so that she may make their home once again without obstacles in her path. Leela chachi rushes over and tells her that she's truly happy that she was able to make it and asks after Guddu, who she is told is running a little late. They are about to start the program, when Leela asks Runjhun to lead the prayers telling her she is confident that she can sing well. Runjhun, who at first shies away and then assured by Leela sings happily and devotedly (she looks so happy).

And back in PN, Billu brings as she promised the money and jewellery that she had, whilst Mittho comes over and brings one piece confessing that the rest of her jewellery is not genuine. And without much reaction Amma asks Rajju to bring over the chest in her room (the same one the M&Ms had to break into once before). While Billu tells Mittho that it seems as though Amma has enough money in the case to pay off Pappu, and Mittho wonders if they gave her their last possessions for nothing then.

And back at the prayer ceremony, Guddu walks in almost right before the prayer is ending. Runjhun who has sensed his presence looks back still singing and smiles. He notices the mic in her hand and looks on proudly at her for a bit, and then comes to stand by her. At the end of the prayer, Leela notices that Guddu is not saying the words with the others and put him on the spot, to which he then joins in.

In the meantime, R&B have brought over the chest to Amma. She tells them in that chest are her memories. Amma starts pulling out several mementos that she had so lovingly cherished over the years, like her husband's jacket and watch. She recalls how hard her husband and she worked in making their home and that it's being taken over so easily by another. She pulls out more stuff till she gets to photos of her young DILs. While everyone is busy travelling down memory lane, Rajju notices that V&K are slowly making their way out with their bags packed and comments on it. Amma furious calls him back.

Precap: That (slimy excuse for a human being) Vishnu is telling the others that Runjhun is the only one who can save them now. The scene moves to Runjhun happily praying at the neighbour's house.

*********************************************************************************************************
Click the Chaska meter to show your support

Other Links to Show your support:

Celebrity appreciation thread for Nivedita Tiwari

Celebrity appreciation thread for Himmanshoo Malhotra

Nivedita Tiwari's Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra's Facebook Fanpage

Bhagonwali Facebook Page

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandaywebkapRamyaushakiran patelxbakulaxnash_mashmjbapanavita_narineTanyaParmarjaan1004UshakitalaashAMSTGodchildmonicayashumashureena71Trini331sanika1507Humtum25milwebhhramjewannk63spring567aninagpearldesaiUtishmabelvin92ivanta29skamaniaasaxena3dent4uBonairgattuK__SbostanianHeenapphylWestwickPrincess3101ljcruzsimran_singh_24nmaharajSushmaGillNimmi.peachesandcreamgaga00Chatterpotjps01shunu6nishersalazuriaLoveGudduampliphygauranitaizeezee55dhruvie05rani2007dreamy4everluvsagarirene_c_SK_WafahmayonaHot_Indo_ChillySweetFifigardesrusha4003l0veyOmaRamdassCavingInslmuset_rajshamilRajinilicious-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "September 13, 2011 Written Update" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
tyvm for the update Thumbs Up
EDIT I wish I can write more but I cannot watch Amma cry so much because of pain brought on by her own children it's heartbreaking Broken Heart...when she was taking the stuff out of the trunk and talking...I took a walk...I hope they end this track soonCry

Edited by SushmaGill - 13 September 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafsweet7863pressuOmaRamdass

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Amtaf, thank you very much for the wonderful WU.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafpressu

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Amtaf for this wonderful update...

Poor Amma,

Really Vishnu and Kalsanwali are the worse...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafnmaharajpressu-Priya01

dhruvie05

Goldie

dhruvie05

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thank you for the quick and wonderful update, Amtaf!

Another super depressing episode today CryCry.  The story hardly moved forward.  Too much of crying..I can't do it anymore.  Just want to see the end of this Pandey Niwas auction track now. I am slowly losing my patience.

From the precap, we all know what to expect tomorrow - what we saw in the ME precap.  RJ is even wearing that saree and hair-style today.

On a lighter note, I liked how Runjhun could feel Guddu's presence and turns back to see him standing at the door Embarrassed

Btw, why was Guddu the only man in that pooja?LOL  Where were all the other men?   It looked kind of odd to meConfused.  If this pooja was held in the Gunjhun house, it wouldv'e still made some sense.  Also, couldn't help but notice that the song was missing the beat (taal) consistently Confused.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafnmaharajsweet7863ljcruzsimran_singh_24rani2007-Ishana-jps01pressuOmaRamdass-Priya01sahil70

simran_singh_24

simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Thanks Amtaf for write up.
As much as I like Rita Bhadhuri's acting as Amma, I can't stand to see an old lady cry buckets for a whole episode.
Poor Billoo & Buntu, they are as much of victims as Amma is in this needless misadventure.
Pappu Yadav, doesn't seem to know Kukkan, so my hopes of Guddu & him being old pals got crashed.
Strange Kukkan & MD left just like that.Ouch
Slowly, BBAT is again becoming another soap, the leads come for 1% of time and rest of the time of the episode is filled by other people crying & scheming, forgot, song & pooja too. Great!

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 14 September 2011 at 5:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafbelvin92peachesandcreampressujps01dhruvie05OmaRamdass-Priya01

amtaf

Groupbie

amtaf

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
What a depressing episode!

They seriously need to finish off this track soon. I can't take anymore crying and especially Amma's crying is heart-wrenching.

Interestingly, after witnessing the Pappu antics, Kukkan and Devi just left! That totally made no sense!

I really believe now that there is actually hope for salvation for B&B, and perhaps R&J, but definitely none for V&K! When everyone is scrambling to find something or another, they packed their bags and were about to sneak out before Rajju noticed them.

One of the first things I noticed before even watching the episode from just the pictures was the
stark difference between the scenes at PN and at prayer ceremony. On one hand, we have complete and utter desolation, and on the other, new hope.

So, was this supposed to be a female only prayer? And if so, why did Leela Chachi insist on Guddu coming there? Seriously, the entire time I was wondering where the men disappeared to?

And finally, disgusting precap! Seriously they expect the same people who lost their home to a fire and trying to rebuild to help them out of a quandary of their own making?! We'll have a very unhappy BBATian if they make GunJhun bail them out!

Edited by amtaf - 13 September 2011 at 9:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kandi_ginmaharajsimran_singh_24ljcruzrani2007dhruvie05pressujps01OmaRamdass-Priya01

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Very awesome updates amtafClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amtafpressu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.