Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@hinnu im sure pakka he wil nt resist if saloni says smething bad abt sia nikky i really wish gauthi should also study in elite

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saloni entry *meantest*1st (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

@hinnu im sure pakka he wil nt resist if saloni says smething bad abt sia nikky i really wish gauthi should also study in elite
yeah he will Day Dreaming
@girls i wish to Day Dreaming  i wishe guati and tanaya hav love story because both sems sweetz and cute Day Dreaming

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

@hina: i knw i was so glad that raghav doesn't like her...if he did then i wld just vomit...ibut one thing for sure saloni will also add a spice to the shw cause we also need baddies int he shw

@yami: i love gautam...he did awesome by throwing the rock
omgShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedkabhi kaise ne aaj tak mujeh asie nhi kiya jaise aaj tumne mujse kiya Cry Cry

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Originally posted by mjht_one

@hina: i knw i was so glad that raghav doesn't like her...if he did then i wld just vomit...ibut one thing for sure saloni will also add a spice to the shw cause we also need baddies int he shw

@yami: i love gautam...he did awesome by throwing the rock
omgShockedkabhi kaise ne aaj tak mujeh asie nhi kiya jaise aaj tumne mujse kiya Cry Cry

oh god i m so srry...plz dn't cry i meant hinu...i make a lot of typos when i type plz m so srry...Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.