Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeAahaanarachirastogimiratoonaushakiran patelzombieRajouriapsaramenonshivnirahcirchhedamrvlsmedhssnehag10vir1231pritiaggarwalpragyakumarsherrudeepii88alphieswarajgirmonicaynisnehsdavisanupamgSinghisparbhudayalanna_88kavi.bidaizohrabanushiny3sonam.anjanaswaiyerpkumar81vedbharathinoinmelahi99tharu23Kgirl321SajimokGABRIELLA-TEENmistletoe22susan88ivanta29shyonegiguserbhavikadhiaguptafamilykamuralident4umiss_patel5deep27puniragdirk41zanabegDesdemonaahutaA HUGE FANrgattup@rasaloo12shmuupiesinipillaishajnaiidailyvisitorsunshine33nurulainayesha109ramonamramya90Swethu.Crazy4Arhirosettablooms-neela-ipkkndankmadhu_sridharSpotnaj7rekhab25_Nancy_Mehr-k-Happy4Ever-sevakDiorRouge.deejagiangelirebellisimibrar1990PN_luvs_Arjunrsk16-Khush-achieverfahsaadNandooCookMySockSwap-Arhikiranheeranna44Hi_FriendsNilu.Dasuni--Siva--shobi12500ShaunSAM1s5_5unsh1n3swasthinithyamkvJess.-Anaya--Yuks--Laiba-sirjeeMissArshi-ll-Shilpa-llSK1991AbommiANJ4suk19.SajnaVe.RajiniliciousprincessunaraMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU-13Sept11--Kalakari Pe Kalakari--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thanks riddz crap episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the update yar. this one has turned to be a crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasonuBubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@Suk and Shruthi: Yep I agree.. Mind Boring.. Such lovely Episodes and then Back to the same Types Of Episode. But At least Some GoHam! Hope that This Kalakari doesn't end that too.. 

ANJ4

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

BubblyR

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update ridzzi

BubblyR

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thank for update ya but i am full disappointed what the hell! this epi was really crap useless watching

BubblyR

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thanx a lot 4 the update cz i missed the 1st (apparently cutest) 5 minutes cz i just got back home 4m college..Embarrassed

aaghh i wanna hit rashi & & & &...Angrybut will come around later in night 2 talk abt that lol..i gotta go change n get sm breath cz i straight away ran to the TV when i gt down 4m the car! n mom'll kill me f i stay up wth the laptop anymore!but couldn't wait to knw wt happened n the 1st 5mnts so thanx a lot again 4 the really quick n detailed update..Embarrassed

BubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.