Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Anand to turn against kunal!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Muneeba_starHC

Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Anant to turn against kunal in the near future..wht i think iz in the upcoming epi there might be a rift btw both the brothers as till now we hav seen an extremenism of love btw them so may be in the future they might show the extremenism of hatred btw the 2 coz as far as i know this is how balaji shows turned out to be..just a prediction of mine,wht do u all hav to say regarding the same??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anand to turn against kunal!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hi welcome to parichay forumSmile.

i don't think so.this show is about how kunal is motivated to redeem his career,life after lot of failures.though its balaji soap it's dealt very nicely and differently.so i don't think any such thing is going to happen between the brothers.Smile

so far i have noticed love-money-anger has caused rift btw brothers but in parichay we have seen anand-kunal's relation has surpassed all these and i wonder if anything is left to cause rift btw them.and we can see gaurav's example-though he always cribs,taunts kunal and helds him responsible for their present situation his relation with kunal hasn't turned to that extreme degree of animosity (he's still concerned for kunal which we have seen how he tried to keep kunal away from richa's engagement news)Smile.if gaurav is like that anand who loves kunal even more,adores him will not go against him.(my opinion)

good to see parichay forum slowly getting active with new posts and opinions about the show.keep posting your views.Big smile

Edited by -sahasra- - 13 September 2011 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muneeba_starHCAnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.