Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 27

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Well I can acknowledge that you're optimistic with your persuasion, but somehow you should come to across that its not a Normal Saas-Bahu type Of Show. (=

Initially first thing comes that, the main Concept is very distinct from the Normal Shows, its unique, it depicts its own Charm. To the context, both the co-acts have a Age gap and that what makes the intact Serial a Worthwhile voyage, atleast for Me. Okay accepted, that the Lead isn't very  Fascinated or Sizzling, like in other Shows we're handful much of them. 'Love Tales Cannot be Measured by Age, Hotness or by Facade Looks, Its all About the internal sentiments, that One carries For you' That is what my Opinion. In so far as the 'Main Lead' is concerned, so its translucent that Mohnish is much proficient about his acting, i can't deny about his aptitude at all.
Once i had saw his Show 'Sanjivni' it had been used to come On 'Star Plus' even where he had played the Character Of 'Doctor' since then, i found him a Great Actor having no Negative points.

Thank you, I guess there's nothing above is mentioned, which cause Offense to You. (=

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiAmnaIshhalifax004-Doppelganger-ayshaomarintruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
concept  is  not  very  unique  though ,  has been shown  many  times on  TV and big screen  too.  in the current  set of shows  it is  going to be different from the eyelock romances.   like how KMH2 was different from the shows that were aired at that time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshshibz

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

OMG guys just take a chill pill,it was just a joke n nth else,promise..n n let me to tell u i myself is a gr8 fan of karan-kritika so i can never ever even imagine of bashing anyone of them..n as far as my POV regarding changing mohnish is concerned so now i shall tell u,' it has totally changed' thnx to u all:)...aap log jeet gae main har gae,khush??:D itna lecture to aj tak mom dad ny bhi nhi sunaya hoga jitna ap sab ny suna dia,lol ROFL...

Its not about lecture its about the concept of a show which needs a character with certain dimensions and the last is seen is the actor who fits the role

This is the norm of any show thats why they have a team called casting which looks at these parameters,

You are free to express your point, maybe what many of us have said here is just to calrify why  an actor like Monish was chosen opposite Krithika.

Many at your age may have the same thought hopefully when the show airs it would be clearer.

Hope you understand Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiAmnaIshhalifax004.SilentPrincessShiningStar18

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

OMG guys just take a chill pill,it was just a joke n nth else,promise..n n let me to tell u i myself is a gr8 fan of karan-kritika so i can never ever even imagine of bashing anyone of them..n as far as my POV regarding changing mohnish is concerned so now i shall tell u,' it has totally changed' thnx to u all:)...aap log jeet gae main har gae,khush??:D itna lecture to aj tak mom dad ny bhi nhi sunaya hoga jitna ap sab ny suna dia,lol ROFL...

Its not about lecture its about the concept of a show which needs a character with certain dimensions and the last is seen is the actor who fits the role

This is the norm of any show thats why they have a team called casting which looks at these parameters,

You are free to express your point, maybe what many of us have said here is just to calrify why  an actor like Monish was chosen opposite Krithika.

Many at your age may have the same thought hopefully when the show airs it would be clearer.

Hope you understand Smile

Well said..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

-Ms.Minion-

IF-Dazzler

-Ms.Minion-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
 Simple thats is what the story is about and OLD man and a YOUNG girl k ??? =D  ! now don't patch up with Ur brain, when  i finished reading  the article first that's what my reaction was, but knwo after watching the promo i am in love with this Jodi i know i sound funny ! After Arjun and Arohi this pair have touched my heart idk why it is but , This is a heart touching story and i am glad kittu have been choose for the role! but ia m very upset becoz of my studies i can't catch up with 2 shows so its better that i avoid this show just for the sake of studies :'( ! but i'll watch the scenes too ;)

ThisismyID

ThisismyID

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
are you kidding me?He is perfect for this.Like some1 else said monish behl oozes sophistication and maturity and in some sense that is appealing to me.And no i m not an old lady! In fact the unusual pair is what caught my attention.

lara3110

IF-Rockerz

lara3110

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Just my feeling.  After seeing Kritika acting with Karan, I feel her acting with Mohnish, though a good actor but he is so old for her.  That thought will always be there when people are watching this serial. I wonder if there will be an audience for this kind of subject.

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Hmm i dont agree... i think monish behl is a VERY refined and golden actor! he seriously can pull off any role especially a role of a doctor. and i think he would be amzing in this role as well..plus he looks pretty goos too...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-SriB-Ms.Minion-MelodiousDreams.SilentPrincessshali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.