Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I feel, Ronit Roy could have been a good choice but happy with MB..😳

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

No offense but i disagree. Mohnish Behl is a fantastic actor and considering the storyline, a much mature man is needed opposite a girl so he suits the bill perfectly. It's due to the concept that the show seems unique otherwise if the usual hot-young-guy would have been paired opposite Kritika, then how would it have been unique?

Originally posted by: Muneeba_starHC

bt even then i think if they need to catch the young youth then they need to change the male lead...

May be they are making this show for the 'old youth'???

Cos if you look around, there are SO MANY shows for the young youth where the jodis burn the floors..😍😳.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually I can ask you the same question with a few changes: Can we have a better female lead coz Kritika is too young and I would like to see Mohnish opposite a woman who looks closer to his age? See none of the members who have supported Mohnish as the lead of this show said that and that is coz we all realize the story is of a mature guy falling in love with a young intern. How difficult is it to understand what the story is about?

Rajan shahi keep the 20-something year old male actors away from this show. They all can go to the youth channels where ever those exist.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

if ppl r looking for dance and mushy mushy sequences thne this show is not for them there r 2233445566 shows which show this

given the concept, i think mohnish is the perfect lead for this show, he is a gr8 versatile actor, and he looks good too
i am all for this pair,the promos r eye catching and there is a gr8 chemistry brewing
 i am a sucker for subtle , shy romance, , these ganna bajaana duppata flying romance r ott and not at all realistic

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Even i was a bit iffy earlier on, having seen him play dad to girls her age in DMG, but in the promos he does look good (i mean he doesnt look like an uncle) he looks like what he is meant to be... a senior, competent, reserved, well-groomed, mature doctor (which is what Dr. Ahmer also was)... And dont we all have a thing for 'older men'... i think a touch of 'salt-n-pepper' hair adds distinction... apart from the fact they are much more mature than their YUPPIE counterparts!!

Ooh!! am soo looking forward to this Dhoop Kinare remake, 20 years later!!
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keva

Actually I can ask you the same question with a few changes: Can we have a better female lead coz Kritika is too young and I would like to see Mohnish opposite a woman who looks closer to his age? See none of the members who have supported Mohnish as the lead of this show said that and that is coz we all realize the story is of a mature guy falling in love with a young intern. How difficult is it to understand what the story is about?

Rajan shahi keep the 20-something year old male actors away from this show. They all can go to the youth channels where ever those exist.

@ bold - Bang on Keva. Its a little disturbing to me that there is audience for this show which actually needs defending in favor of MB. The whole idea of the show gets defeated for them - there and then. 

But there's no making that point enough, is there? 
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Muneeba_starHC

Well frankly speaking most of u who r commenting here, mostly comprises of elder n so for u all supporting the male lead is nt to be quentioned upon coz its obvious tht none might understand a youth's viewpoint,coz for u meaning of romance iz totally diff frm wht we 'The youth' thinks should be...well u can be satisfied,convinced with only the eyelocks,or sum sweet convo bt nt us...

yeah we are all buddhis here... 😭😆 and we oldies like old guys... 😳 if u think this show is suited for oldies like us...so be it... different shows are meant for different audience... seriously the story is supposed to be like that...that's the whole story...is it that difficult to understand...??😳

when the plot itself is about a mature guy and a young girl... how can they bring in a young HAWT guy to play the lead? *rolls eyes* the show isn't titled "kuch to loge kahenge" for no reason! 

Edit to add: Mohnish Behl is perfect for this role! I don't want to remember Dr. Shashank from DMG🤢 ...but Dr. Shashank from Sanjeevani was soo classy! 😍 I can totally see how hez perfect for the role...
Edited by ManaliS - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

If suppose Karan Kundra should be cast to play 37 year old doctor then question arises that if he that much of classy actor to play mature role like this? I think that would be no. 

Please no offense any Karan fans. 

I have one suggestion can we have Iravati Harshe to play Dr.Mallika i.e Dr.Sheena she shares FAB chemistry with MB.

I have seen Dhoop Kinare and I have to say no better actor can play it as convincing as Monish behl. Having said that I don't see what is so great in DP also it was dragged to an extent and this being made for daily soap make me wonder how much more will it be dragged. Like suppose I can see Anji marriage i.e Nidhi friend marriage  dragged for 20 episode knowing how much expert is Rajan Shahi show in that. lol

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirageas

If suppose Karan Kundra should be cast to play 37 year old doctor then question arises that if he that much of classy actor to play mature role like this? I think that would be no. 

Please no offense any Karan fans. 

I have one suggestion can we have Iravati Harshe to play Dr.Mallika i.e Dr.Sheena she shares FAB chemistry with MB.

I have seen Dhoop Kinare and I have to say no better actor can play it as convincing as Monish behl. Having said that I don't see what is so great in DP also it was dragged to an extent and this being made for daily soap make me wonder how much more will it be dragged. Like suppose I can see Anji marriage i.e Nidhi friend marriage  dragged for 20 episode knowing how much expect is Rajan Shahi show in that. lol

agreed..  Dhoop kinaarey was a 13 epi serial so it didnt get dragged but KTLK is a soap so everything will be in the slow motion..   in DK, dr ahmer fell for dr zoya much later but here after watching the promos.. it seems like dr ashotosh ko bohat jaldi kuch kuch ho raha hai.. 😕