Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 27

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Some shows cater to the concept so for that there is need of a character who depicts a certain age genre, This show is more subject based and the casting is done on that basis.

The male Protagonists is the major key factor here and how his life turns around, and the character needs a mature and an actor of a different genre,

Monish Bhel fits into the shoes perfectly therefore he is chosen, And as the story progresses  the way his character will blend with the female protagonist played by Krithika Kamra will answer many questions

Shows are watched by different genre of viwers so they will cater to them and whether they are youth or middle aged or older people they will understand the  character and actors who play that character .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HridiayshaomarShiningStar18intruderfastshalishamilSunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Guys y is Mohnish behl paired against kritika kamra?? I mean kritika iz much younger than him n mohnish seems to be like his father...:/ Cant we get a handsome,hot,a much better male lead unlike karan kundra??? I know the show iz based upon the concept of a younger girl falling for his senior Dr bt even then i m nt satisfied:|,just a POV,wht do u all hav to say regarding the same??

Okayy... This is a hatke show.. unlike the usual stuff.. a girl and a boy fall in love. At first they argue, then they fall in love... then some fights some romance... Serial END...

This is a unique concept, its different and thats what makes it so unique. And I love the pairing... Kritika is really cute, and a versatile actress... She can play the young and bubbly character of Arohi (KMH 2) And she can play a mature character too (PKB). She's the perfect lead.. and then theres Mohnish Behl... I think the names enough... He such a great actor... The concept and the actors.. everything will draw audience from every age group not only the youth... And why won't the youth watch a show like this??

I mean if you want the typical larka larki serial... then go watch KMH-1-2 over again...

No offence but... any other actor opposite Kritika (for this serial) will not match up the standars to MB. :)

-SP-
-Please don't mind my post, I just don't see why anyone would make a post like this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalAnupa28shamilintruderfast

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
frankly mohnish does suits d role..
plus we r safe since mohnish s too elder to kittu..
i dnt like any younger guys romancng wth kittu..
sice he s old, i dnt expect any romantic scens lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muneeba_starHCmagical.Arjuhipayal_4

Muneeba_starHC

Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

lol,karan must be really happy as he will nt need to be much posessive abt kritika n yeah now i understand y karan supported kritika's decision of nt working with him..hmm smart boy, i must say:p ROFL

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

lol,karan must be really happy as he will nt need to be much posessive abt kritika n yeah now i understand y karan supported kritika's decision of nt working with him..hmm smart boy, i must say:p ROFL

@Muneeba..you really have nothing positive to say here ??You see you've gotten all comments in the favor of Mohnish being the right choice...now you come up with another negative remark about why Karan supported her dicision..Seriously...Please, it's a humble request. if you're not getting your way with things, there's no need of creating any more negativity. 

Everybody here is in support of the show, Kritika, Karan and Mohnish. You're more than welcome to discuss the show here, but please be positive..Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalrabi05MsSweetheart96Anupa28SriB.SilentPrincessShiningStar18-Doppelganger-ayshaomarintruderfastSunNaaAsad-Kii-Arzooshanti05

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@Muneeba

Mohnish Behl is a brilliant actor and he perfectly suits the character...although there is a age gap but if you look at the promos he is looking very handsome and the chemistry is already sizzling...and as for the youth I am sure they will like this unique concept and also Kritika and Mohnish both being excellent performers will definitely do justice to the show...I think it will appeal to all generations of people...

As for Karan and Kritika's relation..they share a very strong bond of love, trust and friendship...I am sure he wouldn't have had any prob even if she was acting with any young actor...he is alwasy supportive about what she does...but saying so we shouldn't make any such remark regarding their private life...they are actors and we should always respect their personal opinions and selection...

Edited by Anupa28 - 14 September 2011 at 11:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshMsSweetheart96ayshaomar.SilentPrincessShiningStar18shanti05

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

@Muneeba..you really have nothing positive to say here ??You see you've gotten all comments in the favor of Mohnish being the right choice...now you come up with another negative remark about why Karan supported her dicision..Seriously...Please, it's a humble request. if you're not getting your way with things, there's no need of creating any more negativity. 

Everybody here is in support of the show, Kritika, Karan and Mohnish. You're more than welcome to discuss the show here, but please be positive..Smile

Absolutely agree with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshshanti05

Muneeba_starHC

Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
OMG guys just take a chill pill,it was just a joke n nth else,promise..n n let me to tell u i myself is a gr8 fan of karan-kritika so i can never ever even imagine of bashing anyone of them..n as far as my POV regarding changing mohnish is concerned so now i shall tell u,' it has totally changed' thnx to u all:)...aap log jeet gae main har gae,khush??:D itna lecture to aj tak mom dad ny bhi nhi sunaya hoga jitna ap sab ny suna dia,lol ROFL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28AmnaIshshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.