Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? - Page 5

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohnish Behl is perfect for the role of a reticent , suave and silent older man with his matured good looks. This show is not a young love story or a teeny bopper romance - its about a young girl and an older man with a gap of a whole lifetime with them.

We don't need a hot, good-looking guy for this one. Kritika and Karan are a great pair but definitely not for this show. Keep aside fandom and look at the concept of the show first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Well if you think Monish is not a good actor and he will not suit the role of a doctor then it's your POV.But if you want a hot handsome guy as the lead then you are in the wrong place.This show is about the love story of an young girl and an old man.So ofcourse CV's can not cast Karan Kundra in the role a middle aged guy.Won't it look weird?They need a couple who has atleast 10 years age gap.Otherwise the theme of the show will get spoiled.

The tagline of this show is:"Pyar Ki Ahat Bhi Hai Aur HichKi Chahat Bhi."Now if the male lead is someone hot and handsome then why will there be Hichki Chahat?

Anyways if you girls want to watch sizzling chemistry between two youngsters then please tune in to Star 1.Sony is not for you then.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
 "I mean kritika iz much younger than him "

^^Isn't that the whole point? 😕
I mean, Nidhi is suppose to be much younger than Ashu, right?
See, I know that Mohnish-Kritika off screen cannot be the 'hot' and 'it' couple, obviously not. You, yourself, stated the concept and a younger man is the one who'll not fit the role, IMO.

Personally, I think Mohnish Behl is an amazing actor, very mature and experienced and tbh, maybe it's weird but I do find him extremely good looking despite his age! That is just my opinion😳
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Muneeba_starHC

Well frankly speaking most of u who r commenting here, mostly comprises of elder n so for u all supporting the male lead is nt to be quentioned upon coz its obvious tht none might understand a youth's viewpoint,coz for u meaning of romance iz totally diff frm wht we 'The youth' thinks should be...well u can be satisfied,convinced with only the eyelocks,or sum sweet convo bt nt us...

well no offense bt i completely disagree wid ur view...most of d people in d forum arent elder there r lots of youths here n they r here for something new n something interesting...infact i m 17 n im here coz i find d concept, plot n d promos really interesting...chemistry doesnt mean always "chipke raho" n well, if they can show us d chemistry wid jst d eye locks n  convo then why not..m ready for it...n i wud luuuvvv to watch it
btw, there r lots of shows wid gud luking young actors in different channels...we r watching it since our birth bt this one is something different n Monish n Kritika r jst perfect for d roles n concept...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Well its perfect caste and if u dont like him then I guess u r free to not to watch this show sweety :)
shibz thumbnail
i agree with the majority here...dont want to repeat... 😊 basically u havent understood the plot & the aim so there is no use arguing...
fannycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --sunshine--

Well its perfect caste and if u dont like him then I guess u r free to not to watch this show sweety :)

oh wow thts great:> so now u r going to tell me wht should i do n wht should'nt i do??well let me clear this.it was solely my POV which i shared with all bt who r u to tell me nt to watch the show???:/ i m interested in the show just becoz of kritika n as she iz soo beautiful so i so wanted someone hot,dashing man to be paired with her & & lastly i dont hav any prob with mohnish being their in the show...
--sunshine-- thumbnail

oh wow thts great:> so now u r going to tell me wht should i do n wht should'nt i do??well let me clear this.it was solely my POV which i shared with all bt who r u to tell me nt to watch the show???:/ i m interested in the show just becoz of kritika n as she iz soo beautiful so i so wanted someone hot,dashing man to be paired with her & & lastly i dont hav any prob with mohnish being their in the show...

Hey chill sweety there is nothing to get hyper🤗

This show belongs to him and for me he is perfect and from ur topic I felt that u had problem wid mohnish and as shibiz told that u didnt understand the concept of the show so I am wasting my time here and u r free to do anything😃 if u want to watch or not thats ur wish😳.

Sorry if u were offended
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some shows cater to the concept so for that there is need of a character who depicts a certain age genre, This show is more subject based and the casting is done on that basis.

The male Protagonists is the major key factor here and how his life turns around, and the character needs a mature and an actor of a different genre,

Monish Bhel fits into the shoes perfectly therefore he is chosen, And as the story progresses  the way his character will blend with the female protagonist played by Krithika Kamra will answer many questions

Shows are watched by different genre of viwers so they will cater to them and whether they are youth or middle aged or older people they will understand the  character and actors who play that character .
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Guys y is Mohnish behl paired against kritika kamra?? I mean kritika iz much younger than him n mohnish seems to be like his father...:/ Cant we get a handsome,hot,a much better male lead unlike karan kundra??? I know the show iz based upon the concept of a younger girl falling for his senior Dr bt even then i m nt satisfied:|,just a POV,wht do u all hav to say regarding the same??

Okayy... This is a hatke show.. unlike the usual stuff.. a girl and a boy fall in love. At first they argue, then they fall in love... then some fights some romance... Serial END...

This is a unique concept, its different and thats what makes it so unique. And I love the pairing... Kritika is really cute, and a versatile actress... She can play the young and bubbly character of Arohi (KMH 2) And she can play a mature character too (PKB). She's the perfect lead.. and then theres Mohnish Behl... I think the names enough... He such a great actor... The concept and the actors.. everything will draw audience from every age group not only the youth... And why won't the youth watch a show like this??

I mean if you want the typical larka larki serial... then go watch KMH-1-2 over again...

No offence but... any other actor opposite Kritika (for this serial) will not match up the standars to MB. :)

-SP-
-Please don't mind my post, I just don't see why anyone would make a post like this.