Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 27

tvbuffy

tvbuffy

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Guys y is Mohnish behl paired against kritika kamra?? I mean kritika iz much younger than him n mohnish seems to be like his father...:/ Cant we get a handsome,hot,a much better male lead unlike karan kundra??? I know the show iz based upon the concept of a younger girl falling for his senior Dr bt even then i m nt satisfied:|,just a POV,wht do u all hav to say regarding the same??

i think mohnish is the perfect lead.. a matured actor and doesnt look very old. he looks matured. common - ram kapoor looks older than mohnish behl here - body wise and face wise :).

im totally for mohnish in this show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i think Mohinish fits the bill of a brooding yet earnest doctor to the T
as far as his looking good with kritika is concerned its supposed to be a diffrent love story anyway!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smittuAmnaIsh

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbuffy

Guys y is Mohnish behl paired against kritika kamra?? I mean kritika iz much younger than him n mohnish seems to be like his father...:/ Cant we get a handsome,hot,a much better male lead unlike karan kundra??? I know the show iz based upon the concept of a younger girl falling for his senior Dr bt even then i m nt satisfied:|,just a POV,wht do u all hav to say regarding the same??

i think mohnish is the perfect lead.. a matured actor and doesnt look very old. he looks matured. common - ram kapoor looks older than mohnish behl here - body wise and face wise :).

im totally for mohnish in this show..

agree wid u...i never had any doubts abt d show or d chemistry betn d lead pair coz they fit d concept n role perfectly n they r awesome actors
its their job to create d chemistry n make d fans believe wht they r watching is d truth...so why r u guys worried about if their pairing didnt work out or they wont luk gud together n all...these doubts jst doesnt make any sense...d actors n directors will take care abt d pairing n chemistry...
n besides d promos r really awesomeee...
i can already sense d chemistry between d two...n m sure they r gonna rockkk...
kittu's luking very cute n bubbly intern n manish though is of middle age bt still luks reallyyy dashing n we all knoe how perfectly he can essay his each n every roles esp. as a doc...
so in short they r jst fit perfectly for d roles n in fact, for this plot rajan shahi wont b able find any better cast than monish n kritika
so jst chill n enjoy d show people...i jst cant wait for 3rd october...

Edited by justprati - 13 September 2011 at 11:34pm

medhapp

medhapp

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
well considering the lead character who is supposed to be mature, simple, having gone through the ups and downs of life, at the moment Mohnish Behl looks like the perfect choice,.The promos show him as the tall, dark, handsome, shy and the mature person .I cannot think of any other actor who falls in this category.It is true love and relationships can blossom anywhere and in the most unexpected circumstances and this is what the show is about.Not all shows can be youth based or targeting the youth audiences.Each show has its target audience and with this mature luv story they need a central character who is in his late 30s .So Mohnish Behl just fits the bill to the 't'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I took think Mohnish suits the role...hes v good in the promos

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Well with all Respect to your Views I m Disagee that Male Lead should be Changed.I feel its   Kriti and Monish are the perfect match from the  concept of the Show. Which you can get by the Name of the show it self . From the Promos I  can feel the Charm and and Such cute Chemistry. and I can't  ask for more when I m getting one of the best Male Actor of Bollywood and television.He can perfectly paly Reserve cum Shy ,Sensitive ,Mature and Low profile Man ,Much loving but less expressing Person very well.

Romance or Love does not Requie two Hot ,Happening and Handsome and Good Looking persona as Fairy tale love stories.Romance lies in Innocance and deep care and concer  which ties two heart in Bond like nothing can ever break :)Monish will play his part best I m sure .

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 14 September 2011 at 4:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishibz

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Well frankly speaking most of u who r commenting here, mostly comprises of elder n so for u all supporting the male lead is nt to be quentioned upon coz its obvious tht none might understand a youth's viewpoint,coz for u meaning of romance iz totally diff frm wht we 'The youth' thinks should be...well u can be satisfied,convinced with only the eyelocks,or sum sweet convo bt nt us...

You might want to consider the fact, that this show may not be aiming to garner its USP in the form of 'phangurls' from the youth. They are dealing with a concept here - a storyline - and prime to everything else is the creative need of a plot. The TRPs, the crowd pulling young hot faces, and all such tactics are found in plenty and plus all over the channels. Why would anyone looking for a 'youthful' chemistry want to watch this show in the first place? Its charted to be a mature love story, for an audience that wants to invest time and interest into exploring such a theme - however rare and far you may apprehend that audience to be - it very much exists!

Personally I think if Rajan Shahi can stick to the theme and the story line as it is meant to be then Kritika Kamra might be in for the role of her life! Yes, KMH has given her a huge fanbase - but shows and themes like this give an artist platforms to exceed and exploit their potential beyond usual, which if well accomplished can yield unparalleled creative satisfaction. Mohnish Behl is a class by himself. Working with him should be huge for Kritika. And despite Shahi's past record with mindlessly deviating from original plot lines, just maybe this show will prove to be different and actually stick to a plan <-- something I can't help but be skeptical about, yet hope for anyway!

Fingers crossed! 

No offense to anyone who thinks otherwise - this is but a debate of opinions, right?! Smile

xx
JZee

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainaKevamadhu_sridharstarasdfTheMummy_LeAbba-Doppelganger-intruderfastshibznyctophiliashamilSunNaaAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Mrinalini-

arsh30

Groupbie

arsh30

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Well frankly speaking most of u who r commenting here, mostly comprises of elder n so for u all supporting the male lead is nt to be quentioned upon coz its obvious tht none might understand a youth's viewpoint,coz for u meaning of romance iz totally diff frm wht we 'The youth' thinks should be...well u can be satisfied,convinced with only the eyelocks,or sum sweet convo bt nt us...

I am 21 years old and i disagree with your viewpoint, i saw the promos and i am sure the two of them will have chemistry.
And if a couple is able to potray the chemistry with few eye locks and good dialogues, i m all for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiintruderfastshibz-Mrinalini-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.