Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I think mohnish suits the role...Plus he luks really cute in the promos!!!!!
And you said it yourslf that the show need a mature guy!!!!

Its actually a hatke jodi...and dats wat I'm liking abt it!!!!!SmileWink

i agree with u shine-smiley Smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Well the demand of the story is an older character, NOT a hot and handsome male character. Mohnish will bring the kindnof experience, sophistication and charm To the show that no other actor at this time can. If we continue askng For hot and handsome actors, we will continue to get a cliched run off the mill stories..
Besides The way Mohnish has maintained himself, the way he's groomednin the show, there's no visible age gap as per say. He actually looks quiet handsome and attractive...we can already see sparks on the screen..and if anythng, Kritika will charm her way into ppl's heart...;-)

So for me and i guess for many more, this pairing is brilliant and unique..we need to give them a try..!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh30khadija-kmhswatirahal-anzaeram-sparkling-starmadhu_sridharstarasdfkavyasamShiningStar18-Doppelganger-HashiBooshamilSunNaa

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Ok guys if for a min i agree with u all then just imagine as the show proceeds since its a lovestory then how will it look like when a young lady n an elder man will be romancing with eachother?will they be able to burn the floor with their chemistry unlike other   jodis???

What is burn the floor?? with their chemistry??

Dialogues conversation , and there is more to  romance .. The viewer when he watches this different genre of a couple will see these factors very well with their chemistry

Passion Romance Sensuousness Intimacy  in a Love story can be brought out even  good convcersation and just with looking into  each others eyes and getting attention , that is where these kinda stories will hold the key ..

A story with this kinda subject will burn the floor with such depth in the relationship.

If  people are looking for dancing  and grabbing and  then running into each others arms maybe that kinda  scene may not be shown but yes  the depth in the way feelings will be portrayed will be  something deeper in desire.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh30swatirahal-anzaeram-naina_rainahalifax004ShiningStar18-Doppelganger-kavyasamshibzshamilSunNaaAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Mrinalini-

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Chemistry  between jodis  on tv , according to me  is  a  overrated  term.    Certain love stories  are meant  to  be  viewed  for the  sweetness in it.   They may not be able to burn the floor because  the story is not about that.   Every  story  has  a different  set of audience.   and  right now there are so many similar shows on tv that  this kind  of variety is needed. 

Mohnish was chosen  after  careful  consideration by  the PH.  out of many ppl auditioned they have chosen him means they have worked  few scenes among the leads before selecting.  So it must be good.  :).   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Essence..-Doppelganger-shamilshibz

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yes casting for a show takes into consideration all the factors and thats why even when people who watch a show like this which focus on an actor who is the male with a bigger age gap to be the male protagonist and the female who is younger the first question will be what abt the chemistry  what abt the romantic scenes what abt the passion etc which  youth see in romance , the fact lies in how love can be portayed with  age gap also and with actors who fit in such role for the character.

Monish after a lot of calculative thinking the PH must have chosen and he is apt for the character for the lead and all the above factors for a love beyond  the way it needs to be shown between two indivuduals may have been seen and the sensitivity of the subject and to cast opposite a younger female protagonist

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshamilshibz

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

I think mohnish suits the role...Plus he luks really cute in the promos!!!!!
And you said it yourslf that the show need a mature guy!!!!

Its actually a hatke jodi...and dats wat I'm liking abt it!!!!!SmileWink
bt even then i think if they need to catch the young youth then they need to change the male lead...

If the young youth wants to see a HAWT, sizzling, electrifying, six-pack male lead, then perhaps this story is not meant for them then! 

A movie like Cheeni Kum wouldn't have worked without Amitabh and Tabu. If one didn't like that movie, then it will be tough to like this concept of a mature guy falling for a young girl. Serials like Kasam Se did well ... so, if the treatment is as good as the original, then this serial too would be worth watching. 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 September 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lakhnawi_Begum-Doppelganger-kavyasamshamilSunNaaAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Mrinalini-

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I  feel its a great jodi from promos

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
i think that mohnish is the best option for that age group...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.