Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 27

Page 1 Page 26
Page   of 27

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kk16

Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Originally posted by kavmuks

I liked Mohnish in this but for argument sake -

How about Rajeev Khandelwal ?

hmm nice idea,he is   really very handsome n hav a very large fan following n it will even suit him playing the role of an elder doc bt now nth can happen as its too late,i guess:(

Yahh Rajeev Khandelwal is a good option!!! He is the best actor!!!
He and Kritika would have looked good together!!!Day Dreaming
Karan Kundra is my first prirority for Kritika!!!Embarrassed
Karnika rocks!!!Wink
Well now we have Monish opposite Kritika and he is a good actor too!!!
So I will enjoy Monish and Kritika chemistry!!!Smile

I agree RK is really a brilliant actor and when he acts he holds an wait and personality. But he would not look 38 years or too old compare to KK so according to the storyline he would not suit for the role either. Moreover I think he is probably not interested in daily soap anymore. Similar things goes for Karan.

But if I had a option then I would pick RR for the role. For me Ronit is the legend in Indian Television.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 27)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
This topic is getting a bit out. According to the script the story is about a young girl falling in love with someone a bit older. Manish has been confirmed to play the role as the lead opposite Kritika so I dont think there is more to discuss, as the production house wont change their decision. So discussion about which actor will suit as lead is unnessacary.

Edited by -Nadii- - 06 October 2011 at 12:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiSp666Karanika-KMHjustpratimohineeKeva.SilentPrincessfuzzyfaceShiningStar18shamil.DarkParadise..-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.