Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LurveTorres

I am sure we gonna love Mohnish n Kritika's jodi. Infact I am already in love with the jodiDay Dreaming
me too...they r jst perfect :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 26)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
,,,,,i m satiesfied with pair ,,,,monish behl is very good actor ,,please dont go on the looks ,,,his acting skills are great

Karanika-KMH

Karanika-KMH

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Originally posted by kavmuks

I liked Mohnish in this but for argument sake -

How about Rajeev Khandelwal ?

hmm nice idea,he is   really very handsome n hav a very large fan following n it will even suit him playing the role of an elder doc bt now nth can happen as its too late,i guess:(

Yahh Rajeev Khandelwal is a good option!!! He is the best actor!!!
He and Kritika would have looked good together!!!Day Dreaming
Karan Kundra is my first prirority for Kritika!!!Embarrassed
Karnika rocks!!!Wink
Well now we have Monish opposite Kritika and he is a good actor too!!!
So I will enjoy Monish and Kritika chemistry!!!Smile

justprati

jaswal

jaswal

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I agree Monish Behl is awesome choice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresKaranika-KMH

sonu10

sonu10

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessyashika

I second u...I think d show needs a young actor.If not in a lead role then atleast as a parallel lead.
oh thank gos atleast their iz someone who agrees with me:)

i think going with the adaptation od DK the lead r perfect even in that the lead were having a age gap of father daughter but i feel i this lead there is not that so long gap & i find it perfect

LurveTorres

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LurveTorresjustprati

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh30

Well frankly speaking most of u who r commenting here, mostly comprises of elder n so for u all supporting the male lead is nt to be quentioned upon coz its obvious tht none might understand a youth's viewpoint,coz for u meaning of romance iz totally diff frm wht we 'The youth' thinks should be...well u can be satisfied,convinced with only the eyelocks,or sum sweet convo bt nt us...

I am 21 years old and i disagree with your viewpoint, i saw the promos and i am sure the two of them will have chemistry.
And if a couple is able to potray the chemistry with few eye locks and good dialogues, i m all for it
woah...elders ..seriously..i'm 19..and for me mohnish is perfect for the role...i really think muneeba_starHC...its better u dnt watch the show..if u hv so many problems from the show..rajan sahi is not going to actually change the male lead. if some ppl think that the show is not "hot"enough...there are pretty of showst where couple's have "burning"chemistry...this show is for mature audience...and wen i say mature..it doesnt mean elderly.!Smile..,maturity is a state of mind...wich plenty of us in this forum has

justpratistarasdf

riatagore

Goldie

riatagore

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
they both look good with each other. for ur kind information, monish does not look like her father. I agree he is elder than her only.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.