Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 27

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Guys y is Mohnish behl paired against kritika kamra?? I mean kritika iz much younger than him n mohnish seems to be like his father...:/ Cant we get a handsome,hot,a much better male lead alike karan kundra??? I know the show iz based upon the concept of a younger girl falling for his senior Dr bt even then i m nt satisfied:|,just a POV,wht do u all hav to say regarding the same??

Thats what the story is all about ,the love story of a mature man with a young girl.Had it been a handsome,hot guy(as said by you) the story would have been so obvious with they falling for each outher,I guess the plus point of the show lies with this jodi only.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratidua_44ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 24)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The reason why Monish is given this role is because his character IS SUPPOSED to look older or more like Mature...that's the character. This show is based on the novel/Pak drama Dhoop Kinare. That's how the script goes. 

I'll be honest..I myself felt that they should have casted someone but my reasoning is different. I am so used to seeing Monish play Dr. Shashank Gupta and a father in DMG that it was a bit awkward...LOL so I wanted them to cast someone like Ronit Roy etc... but after I saw the first epi... I think it should be interesting... Monish is a brilliant actor as we all know..and his character's maturity and Kritika's character's chulbulapan is a good combo... Smile

Edited by dua_44ever - 04 October 2011 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i think the actor is just perfect
he is suppose to be old...that is wat the story demands
the story is all about the love between a young girl and a middle aged man

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

The reason why Monish is given this role is because his character IS SUPPOSED to look older or more like Mature...that's the character. This show is based on the novel/Pak drama Dhoop Kinare. That's how the script goes. 

I'll be honest..I myself felt that they should have casted someone but my reasoning is different. I am so used to seeing Monish play Dr. Shashank Gupta and a father in DMG that it was a bit awkward...LOL so I wanted them to cast someone like Ronit Roy etc... but after I saw the first epi... I think it should be interesting... Monish is a brilliant actor as we all know..and his character's maturity and Kritika's character's chulbulapan is a good combo... Smile

i think ronit roy would have been a very gud choice :)

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I liked Mohnish in this but for argument sake -

How about Rajeev Khandelwal ?

Edited by kavmuks - 04 October 2011 at 10:33am

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Manish is good but little bit aged. Instead I would prefer Ronit Roy for this role as he can also suit KK and concepts. But Manish is my second choice and I know he will also make full justice with the role that he has given.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
monish is da best love him Tongue

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Monish is the best !  He is so handsome and such a good actor, he is perfect for this role !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.