Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 23)

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

LOL  u dont know hindi?????
i do...i understand bt cant speak so well as m a Nepalese na...bt now thnx to IF m expert in chatting on hindi...LOL
btw, today d forum is lyk suna suna na!!!...except us no one to discuss on different topics here...

Edited by justprati - 29 September 2011 at 10:41am
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

LOL  u dont know hindi?????
i do...i understand bt cant speak so well as m a Nepalese na...bt now thnx to IF m expert in chatting on hindi...LOL
btw, today d forum is lyk suna suna na!!!...except us no one to discuss on different topics here...

oh then it would be bit complicated to you to even understand hindi along with speak , good to  see that u making progress in speaking hindi ,  stay  some days more here  , you will  know everything .
 yeah forum seem desolate as members  went to roam around their cities..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I was watching DK clips and i realized tht Dr. Ahmer looked and acted a lot like Rajbabbar.. in fact his voice reminded me of Rajbabbar..

well, if they need a gud looking actor than MB.. i wud defo choose Apoorva Agnihotri for Kritz.. they wud've had rocking chemistry.. .. bt thn i dbt his range in acting required for the role of Dr. Ashutosh..  thn my choice wud have been Aman Verma.. bt hes already been casted in similar role by Ekta in Baytaab.. but he looks more sort of negative...

and btw Rajan Shahi is not known for casting "gud" faces.. bt rather "suitable" character.. except for Kinushk I dont think his team ever had an eye for a handsome features..LOL 

I think MB is casted for his acting range and dialogue delivery rather thn looks.. in promotion video. its clear.. how inexperienced and monotonous Kritz voice sounded compared to tht of MB.. 

tho I m a fan of Kritz and wud b watching this show jst for her.. bt she needs to gear up.. i bet she is gonna learn a hell lot of things from this veteran actor which wud is good for her..  

MB doesnt have tht charm.. or charismatic personality for a lover.. he suits more in fatherly roles.. this wud b a gud challenge for him.. in latter promos he does look younger and more suitable to Kritz..

I think only Amitabh Bacchan can carry off well as lover even at this age.. such charisma is rare!.. the other person who can pull it off on small screen is Rohit Roy.. bt he wud b a pretty stale choice..  Ram Kapoor is already doing another serial.. 

Edited by achiever - 02 October 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhiintruderfast

aqsam Senior Member
aqsam
aqsam

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Dr.Ahmer does look like Raj Babbar and Amitabh Bacchan.love him as Dr.Ahmer he was one of  the best handsome and dashing doc on tv...
This show needs a lead who is older the the girl,..
Mohnish as the mail lead is perfect no one could be better for the role,He is Classic actor with is Mature good Looks...:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3justpratiSriB

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey guyz, we need 2 see how d pair works out wud dey outstand n become a hit jodi ...Promo's r lukng nice... Monish Behl is a gud actor n i guess dey needed a mature actor ...

B/w i really love Dhoop Kinare n d chemistry n performance by d leads n i guess NO remake can b compared or b better than d Classic itself ... Dhoop Kinare is n will b d BEST

But still wanna see how KTLK turns out ...waiting 2 see it ... All D Best 2 KTLK :)

aqsamSriB

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aqsam

Dr.Ahmer does look like Raj Babbar and Amitabh Bacchan.love him as Dr.Ahmer he was one of  the best handsome and dashing doc on tv...
This show needs a lead who is older the the girl,..
Mohnish as the mail lead is perfect no one could be better for the role,He is Classic actor with is Mature good Looks...:)

Agree wid on dis ...he is a mix of Raj Babbar , Amitabh Bachchan n his voice at time sounds like Dilip Kumar n sometimes like Manoj Kumar n aslo luks sometimes like them more like Dilip Kumar...  Dhopp Kinare is an absolute CLASSIC n NO remake can beat d original... DK had n still has a magic n is enjoyed wenever it is seen... 

Had also watched on You Tube Dhoop Kinare Special where d whole cast was present aftr 20 yrs reliving d magic of Dhoop Kinare at Marina Khan's (played Dr. Zoya) chat show...

Edited by coolguy3 - 03 October 2011 at 6:48am

SriBnikhilageet

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Mohnish is perfect for the role Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

airplanes4evr

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Originally posted by aparna4karanika

frankly mohnish does suits d role..
plus we r safe since mohnish s too elder to kittu..
i dnt like any younger guys romancng wth kittu..
sice he s old, i dnt expect any romantic scens lol

lol,karan must be really happy as he will nt need to be much posessive abt kritika n yeah now i understand y karan supported kritika's decision of nt working with him..hmm smart boy, i must say:p ROFL

i dint mean in dat sense.. mohnish s just THE BEST to do this role..
i dnt thnk any other actor wd suit the charecter.. even karan..Ouch
n kittus was ryt decision to work wth an experainced actor lyk him Clap seriously i never liked to c anyone else wth dem..
bt ds shw s really amazing !! it has s special charm Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index