Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Cant we hav a better male lead?? (Page 2)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I second u...I think d show needs a young actor.If not in a lead role then atleast as a parallel lead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pagal_sanam_Darling_

Muneeba_starHC Senior Member
Muneeba_starHC
Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

I second u...I think d show needs a young actor.If not in a lead role then atleast as a parallel lead.
oh thank gos atleast their iz someone who agrees with me:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
FOR DIS SHOW I THINK HE ISA PERFECT LEAD COZ ITS VRY UNUSAL LOVE STR BETN YOUNG GRL N A MATURED GUY--LOVING D STRY!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalswatirahalnaina_raina

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I thnk accrdng 2 d storylyn mohnish is perfect 4 d role. Handsm,maturd n aged also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalNirjhor105

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
If you read this article you will get the answer to why this show needs a lead who is older

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Age-no-bar-but-love-baar-baar/articleshow/9967068.cms

Thsi show is more about age differences between the main protoganists and the sensitivity of how such people fall in love

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalsparkling-starsami01-Doppelganger-shamilSunNaa

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Shows firstly work on storyline, then character and lastly the actors fall in place

This is the thumb rule for a show be it television or movies,
Accroding to the storyline the show is about a love story between a senior doc , a older genre male in his late 30's or nearing 40  and an intern who is in her early twenties..

Love stories have stages they can happen in the youth stage in middle age or later in life

When focus is given to the later , the characters needed for the shows are thought about and lastly the actors,
Monish is  the apt choice , they also have some past which could be his past more the characters so he may be disturbed due to that and a younger person would come to heal and give him the required soothness, So the factors in this relastionship is beyond love and more with depth and other dimensions which express love

This  comes by age and time so thats what would be more focus on the male lead and the storyline surrounding

A Parallel lead may be brought in but the stage is at a point which will be beyond jealously and more towards understanding  about two indivuiduals

I think Monish is the right choice and he has been a doc in DMG and Sanjeevini that part he sits perfect
The lime light will be his jpuirney into lovge at a stage where he may say I am happy with my life  but inner feelings are covered up and Krithika 's character would open up that part of his feelings and see the love in life

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

medhapp1pritiaggarwal-Sne-swatirahalarsh30ReeshAxymsparkling-starnaina_rainaMizhisami01Essence..starasdfhalifax004serialwatcher16Dew-dropshamilSunNaaAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think Mohnish was the best choice 4 this role :)
So looking 4ward to this show & jodi ...!!

swatirahal

Muneeba_starHC Senior Member
Muneeba_starHC
Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ok guys if for a min i agree with u all then just imagine as the show proceeds since its a lovestory then how will it look like when a young lady n an elder man will be romancing with eachother?will they be able to burn the screens with their chemistry alike other   jodis???

Edited by Muneeba_starHC - 24 September 2011 at 5:35am

adutta94

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index