Page 1
Page   of 2

geet138

geet138

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I wud love to see him again
Originally posted by inin_16

I think kinshuk mahajan enter ssk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20th september? (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
First we are shown the whole parivaar shocked when they hear Roli say that her college starts on the 20th September.
and then, prem's mum is shown looking at a box of old belongings and crying.
This can only mean that they have a dead family member and that the anniversary is on the 20th...

this is posted by :shivi-m18

i don't agree with it!!

What do you think?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evildesire

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhani77

No, i think they must have abandoned their son (may b on 20th september or whose b'day is on that day) who will come back, may be through roli. She will fall in love with him, and that guy wil make a come back to the family..Confused
we wil have to wait n watch what happens after that..whether they reveal the truth to prem or not!Sleepy

true

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.