Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha(Part 9 pg 138)Nov 29 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 156

shamii16

shamii16

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thatsss amazinggg!!!!!! I love the new FF!!!!!!!!! Its new and fresh!!!! Getting married to Arjuns brother.. OMG!!!! But he ran away... well lets see how our Arjuhi get together now!!! Add me to the PM List Raman Di!!! This is amazing!!!! Ok thats it.. Im officially not reading anyone's FF's except Raman Di's!!! SWTE, KI and now this!!!! LOVINGGG ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleaseee continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha(Part 9 pg 138)Nov 29 (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni4eva

IF-Rockerz

soni4eva

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
awsome luv da story line fabulous
luv arjun hate vicky Angry
buh its gud he ran away nw arjun n aruhi cn get 2geva lol
fanx 4 da pm plzz cont soon x

salmankh1

MsFuzzybear69

MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Truly amazing start to another one of your fantastic ff's...

Please do continue, can't wait for the next chapter...

salmankh1

khadija-kmh

Groupbie

khadija-kmh

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Wow...i must say wat skillled writer u r...just the way ur mind works and brings up stories like these...well...im not a reader but ur FFs are defo an addiction...it'll be great to read hw this AS will end up luving the bubbly arohi...so plzzz carry on and the story awaits...!!!!!!!

salmankh1

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
oh wow... pm me plzz...

salmankh1

norchid

Groupbie

norchid

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Wow great update,n ful of twist,u rock!u r n amazing writer,vicky ran away as he got scared n couldnt handle the responsibilites so now arjun wil marry arohi to hide his bro's mistake,i guess,!like the way aru said karoos to arjun,update soon n plz pm me di tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addictive_kmhsalmankh1

norchid

Groupbie

norchid

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Wow great update,n ful of twist,u rock!u r n amazing writer,vicky ran away as he got scared n couldnt handle the responsibilites so now arjun wil marry arohi to hide his bro's mistake,i guess,!like the way aru said karoos to arjun,update soon n plz pm me di tc

salmankh1

kmh-all_d_way

kmh-all_d_way

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I m soo late... Diii awesome ... Thank u for a new ff... The start was AMAZING !!! Can't wait to read more... Di, Whatever u write is amazing ...
Pls pm me ur updates!!! :-)

salmankh1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.