Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha(Part 9 pg 138)Nov 29 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 156

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey guys - one doubt pls
i saw a couple of comments saying that vicky has gone to europe - what made u guys to think so - did i miss to read between the lines??
arjun just said that vicky was gone - did he run away to europe??????

Edited by Arjuhisis - 13 September 2011 at 9:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha(Part 9 pg 138)Nov 29 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nili-

Goldie

-Nili-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
yipieee vicky ran away Tongue if he wudnt hv run away i wud hv probably killed him LOL finally d real story is set to begin Wink 
PM me plz Wink

Sp666

Sp666

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Omg, i cannot actually explain how well you wrote the first update of your new FF! Wow, it's brilliant! Please do carry on, and hope this will be a long FF too! I wish that NONE of your FF's end early! 
And the concept is really good! Unusual, but great! I have a feeling now Arohi will blame Arjun for Vick leaving her, or something like that! But i definitely know that this FF will rock! (Like they usually do Wink) Really cannot wait till the next chapter! So much happened in just the first one, now i wonder what will happen in the next chapter! 
Hmm, i'm not sure what this FF should be called, so i have no ideas. The only one who can choose is you, as you know what the story will lead to. But all i say, have a FF name that will match the concept Smile And because we don't know what will happen, we cannot choose LOL But please update soon! 
P.S - PM ME PLEASE <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
loved it di!

now vicky had left i think arjun will marry her! enjoying it!

add me to ur pm list!

update soon!

Ruky07

Ruky07

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
[

Edited by Ruky07 - 13 September 2011 at 9:38am

Ruky07

Ruky07

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Amazing start well written
The concept is really good Nice idea
but really hate the Vicky dude ! But he ran away
Cool! His name is written on her hand :)
Let's see what's going to happen between both of them what twist and turns are going to Occur In the story, cnt wait to read the next chapter
Question: how do you mange 3 Ff's ?   CauZ hats off to you :)
Update soon
Cheerio :D

-anzaeram-

-anzaeram-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Awesome Start :)
Add Me To Ur PM List...

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wow wasnt expecting new ff today... cosz u sez KI is next..but u updated and that great... the start was amazing start... Didnt like Vick... but when i read further i was like yes he gone.. wow Arjun name on her mendhi... i wonder what gonna happen. he probably will take Vick place and marry her... That wud be awesome... looking forward to this ff twists and turn...

Lol U use Vick in this ff as Arohi BF where as KI as Arjun's freind... u seem u like using same name (VIck, Sunny)...

Waiting for KI then SWTE then this... u are the best and thank for writing 3 ff...u shud take turn in updating coz we are greedy for all ff...hehe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.