Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha(Part 9 pg 138)Nov 29 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 156

Arhi_Samrajlove

Goldie

Arhi_Samrajlove

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
res
omg u started a new onw...ahhh
im so happy
loved it diii...loads of twist...
its gonna be awesome...
love how the story is starting diii...i cant wait anymore...

Edited by Avita_Arjuhi - 13 September 2011 at 10:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar Tho Hona Hi Tha(Part 9 pg 138)Nov 29 (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love.1

love.1

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Amazing FF! Dancing 
Thumbs Up Loving the characters and can't wait to read all the twists and turns!
Vicky ranaway... I thought that might happen, or else how was Arjun and Arohi;s love story meant to start hehe LOL
Shocked Arjun's name in Arohi's mehendi hehe... love it Big smile!
Eveyrthing was great as always!
Such a great start can imagine how fun this FF will be! Seriously going to be great like your other FF's! Hug

Please do add me to your PM list
Please do update soon Smile
Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addictive_kmhsalmankh1punam2712

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
wow ur new ff...DancingParty
part 1 is soo interesting...
looking forward for more updates...Day Dreaming
plzzz do soon n pm me Embarrassed...
n ab hum is ff k b addicts ho jaye gaye ROFLWink

Edited by M00NA - 13 September 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
gr8 as evr.do continue.pm me.as the stry says arj will marry aro.intrstin concept.cnt gv a lng comment.sittin in cls.pm me

salmankh1

KaranKundra4Eva

Goldie

KaranKundra4Eva

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!! i cant w8 for this to start!!!!!!!!!!! plz add me to ur PM list and plz update soon!!!!

salmankh1

arta

Goldie

arta

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
 here i'm comentin again  Tongue

Her breathing shallow as she continued to clutch at his shirt. And then she made eye contact with big brown eyes that stared back at her so intensely.  Her own eyes widened and she quickly pulled back.  He let her go immediately and watched as she took another step back.  "Sorry" she said softly not meeting his eyes. so it was arjun who catch her not vicky Smile (1)

"How long have you and Arohi been together?" Arjun asked thoughtfully.  "Well, bhai, we've known each other since we were 16 when her and her family moved in next door." Vicky answered.  Arjun took a deep breath.  "I know that Vick."  "I know who our neighbors are." he said exasperated.  "I want to know how long you've been serious about each other."  "Oh that!" Vick answered.  "Well she's been one of my best friends since almost the moment we met, but I guess the whole being in a serious relationship started about 5 months back."  "5 months...I see" Arjun said.i sense that maybe arjun too have liked here when they moved next to them , but being a cold person never showed that  (2)
 "Kaka, the next ones." she said holding out her hand but not looking back."  Reaching again she called "kaka the next ones." And then she felt herself start to wobble and before she could grab the ladder she was falling.  Her eyes slammed shut and she braced herself to feel the impact of the cold hard marble floor.  Instead she felt herself fall against something hard but definitely not cold.  A pair of warm, strong arms caught her and held her tight. Arohi's heart was beating a mile a minute, thank you god she said silently as she opened her eyes and looked into a pair of all too familiar stormy ones. so probably kaka was sent to anunce at her father that arjun was here , and he not make a Word just to admire here doing the work hmmm and he seems a cold person aparently just in aparence cos i don't think this arjun is indifernet to arohi... he is atracted by her but he push back all what he feel just thinking it's a stupid thing it will be fun to see how he will change and arohi to is not indiferent to him...i have a lot of ideas why he grou  up in this way and think a 80% of this has to do with his parent...as said they always were discusing and fighting in home at some point living in the same house but being indiferent to each other, something it's not working in their family and i'm sure later you will disclose this like you always do Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addictive_kmhsalmankh1

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Res, Will Read And Comment Later :)) School Time :)) But You Can Add Me To Your PM List Already
I Know It Will Be A Great Story :))

Edited by ShilpaLuvsKMH - 13 September 2011 at 6:32am

salmankh1

malose

malose

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
omg aman di a new FF im so happy =)
the update was great as always you lefte me to yern to read more 
i cant waith to read more 
i think they have always have filing for ech other bout not whant to ademt to they salfs 
thanks for the pm and ad me to this FFs pm list to 

salmankh1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.