Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh/ArSha Simply Irresistible # 4:Sweet And Smile (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Byeee guys
m also going
tc all

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KriYaansh/ArSha Simply Irresistible # 4:Sweet And Smile (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Originally posted by kumjoo

OK I am back with my MATHEMATICS

Today we contributed 50 pages on Kriyaansh AT 3...If we keep going at the same speed..It will take us 3-4 days to get it done with one AT..so in that case Shruti might have to keep 2 or 3 more AT's in stock...So, that we don't have to panic in emergency..LOL

IMAGINE guys ..one AT in 3-4 days ...wah...hamari..Kriyaansh ki toh nikal padi...
Waah kya mathematics hai Preety!!LOLLOL

Arree..Did you read my earlier mathematics?? If no, then here is the summary of that calculation..

Swaron screen time = 2 x Kriyaansh screen time Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineAyesha066

kriyanshfan

IF-Rockerz

kriyanshfan

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
one more thing

how abt emailing the news abt the petition, swaron overdose etc to SBB and SBS ?

m sure they will be interested in all this saazishWink

they then can go and interview palki

that ways palki  will also know what v feel abt this parallel track.

what do u think ?
is this possible?

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Meera
lets do dat[B][/B]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyanshfanAyesha066

kriyanshfan

IF-Rockerz

kriyanshfan

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Here are the email ID's of SBS and SBB taken from the initial posts.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ayesha066

OK I am back with my MATHEMATICS

Today we contributed 50 pages on Kriyaansh AT 3...If we keep going at the same speed..It will take us 3-4 days to get it done with one AT..so in that case Shruti might have to keep 2 or 3 more AT's in stock...So, that we don't have to panic in emergency..LOL

IMAGINE guys ..one AT in 3-4 days ...wah...hamari..Kriyaansh ki toh nikal padi...
Waah kya mathematics hai Preety!!LOLLOL

Arree..Did you read my earlier mathematics?? If no, then here is the summary of that calculation..

Swaron screen time = 2 x Kriyaansh screen time Smile
Pata hai!!LOL

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Wow congrats guys!! I missed out on all fun in the ending...I knew u guys would make it 150 when I left lol I went to go see Bodyguard in theatres...

Anyways,

I hated today how the whole Kriya touching Rey scene just got cut in half making room for SwaronAngrywhen they went back to Rey and Kriya the scene was so lame...I mean if Swaron wasn't shown at that part we would have look look hawa hawa and ooohhh hooo music...but no grrr I'm hating the fact they are parallel leaders like WTH...Is it cuz of Shakti and Amar? They always take off whether its Norway or Goa...and Shakti danced in RMJ...if so I don't blame the creatives but now they are back...so we want Kriyaansh 24/7 not Swaron 

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
K nite guys...talk to u all tomorrow

Shruti---can you please also change the title to something else...its too similar to the last one (just so every AT is differently labelled). Maybe some song from DID days or Megic or w.e you like 

Maybe a line from Teri Meri song---- Ik Dooje Ke Liye Bane

Thanks 

Edited by robinc07 - 14 September 2011 at 2:01am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.