Has Ram changed after marriage

saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Till now Ram and Priya has always maintained that their marriage is due to compulsion. They have always said that they don't share a normal husband wife relationship.

However, in yesterday's episode Ram referred twice to Priya as her wife. First, when Ram needed the pen drive, he asked his colleague to call his wife (not any other of his family members) and get the pen drive from the cupboard. Second, in the precap he called priya and told her that all his colleagues are buying something for their wives, so he thought he will also buy something for priya. It clearly means that whenever he thinks of home he is thinking of priya. I hope that ram express his feelings to priya on return to india and we will have some good romantic moments.

guys what do u say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Yes we want that only Ram n Priya shuld fall for each other as soon as possible...is eagerly wating to see that, n yes Even though Ram has married to Priya for a kind os compromise but he dnt treated Priya in a mbad manner he alwas is on a good note with Priya...
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh No .. not so soon..

This dumdo Ram and Priya will need some more time to realize their feelings.. 

As far as past love experience goes Rams seems to be total raw

Priya still had a small short lived time courtship with Ashwin

This bag and all is just part of regular things tat people keep asking Ram to do

Just as he had praised priya for wrong color dress during Rokka

And about compromise ... this is the different treatment .. in any serial they will first talk about sleeping on bed and sofa etc

Wait and Watch I feel Priya has very disturbed sleeping pattern all pillows here and there and she also used right edge of the bed where we have seen Ram sleeping in earlier shots .. I guess next jhagda will be on that ..

This is mature love story so right day one they need not talk about who sleeps on sofa and we will be just in room type ...

First they need to become good friends

Edited by kavmuks - 12 years ago
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Agree with u completely I noticed that too he referred to meri biwi soo many tyms yesterday!!!
Great to see the change in him
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know that but one thing that I do know is that I don't like what I'm see of them post Marriage.

like seriously why are they both acting like a kids for god sake?

they are not young boy and young girl so what is with this whole stupidity over some silly stuff like an underpants?

why is Priya acting like she has never seen a man underwear before when she used stay with two grown ups men in her own house her dad and her brother, she must at some point come across their underpants na?

why is Ram Acting as if it's a crime to own an under wears?

plus is this show drama abt two grown ups who found love at their age or is this some stupid comedy show.

so what u mistakenly open where his underpants are he is ur husband now for god sake act like an adult not like a 17th old girl who got forced into marriage.

enough with this whole crappy comedy circus cos if I want laugh my a** off I know what channel to turn to.

craziekudi thumbnail
It was really sweet...

they are gonna have a beautiful... relationship..
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
overdoing that part...she ran her household but different relationships...
cute though they way they throw tantrums...childish...still driving ech other up the wall.