Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

Did you know right frm the start..? (Page 3)

Suha_18 Goldie
Suha_18
Suha_18

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Ooohh...I was convinced that Ron &Hermione would end up together...right from the 'dirt on your nose' moment Big smile

I wasn't quite sure about Harry & Ginny because it always seemed like it was just a crush for Ginny, but then gradually I warmed to the idea that perhaps they woudl end up together. Definitely much better than Harry & Cho imo.

Oh and I was fully expecting Neville & Luna to end up together...but that didn't happen...

I knew a Weasley would die, but never thought that it would be Fred! Unhappy
And I was no way expecting Sirius or Remus to die
Cry
Ok, JK kills Harry's parents, so he's sent to live with his horrible Aunt and Uncle. Harry finds his Godfather, barely spends any time with him, then Sirius dies. And then JK kills off the last link (Remus) to his parents Harry has. Not cool Disapprove

I also thought that quite possibly one of the trio would die...but thankfully they didn't. Although Harry's 'death' most certainly shocked me, after the AK curse hit him, I sat there, staring at the book in complete shock Shocked

Deep down somewhere I knew Snape couldn't be all that bad, since Dumbledore trusted him so much, but that didn't stop the waterworks after reading 'The Prince's Tale'...

The Epilogue was a nice surprise Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionshivani003

ElusiveDevotion IF-Dazzler
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Great responses everyone! :) It's really cool how many of you just knew R-Hr would end up together! Should've talked to all of you earlier! At least I would be consoled and not wasted my tears when Ron left...Stern Smile And some of you even guessed correctly about the Harry Ginny thing...which I felt was so out of the blue! LOL
And yep, most of you thought Harry will live...me too! JKR has said killing Harry would've been a neater ending...but really, she wanted her hero to survive it all.Approve
The Snape-Lily-Dumbledore was tricky, but believe it or not, I'd already read about such theories online way before...a lot of people knew that Snape probably had feelings for Lily. Should've stayed away from the internet before reading it, cuz when I read HBP and DH..I was like, oh, I've read this somewhere before.LOL
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suha_18

I also thought that quite possibly one of the trio would die...but thankfully they didn't. So I wasn't the only one thinking that...I thought either Ron/Hermione or both of them would die.Ouch

The Epilogue was a nice surprise Smile Yep, I loved the epilogue too..but everyone I've talked to in online and real life have disliked it a lot..including my siblings...my brother said it ruined the book for him. LOL
Suha_18 Goldie
Suha_18
Suha_18

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ninotchka

Originally posted by Suha_18

I also thought that quite possibly one of the trio would die...but thankfully they didn't. So I wasn't the only one thinking that...I thought either Ron/Hermione or both of them would die.Ouch

I was pretty much convinced that Ron or Hermione might die, probably Ron and then JK would end the story with Harry and Hermione getting together...eeekk, definitely not what I wanted. Thank goodness that they all survived Smile

The Epilogue was a nice surprise Smile Yep, I loved the epilogue too..but everyone I've talked to in online and real life have disliked it a lot..including my siblings...my brother said it ruined the book for him. LOL

Ahh, yeah most people I know said that it ruined it for them, but I like knowing that everything turned out alright for them. If JK didn't do an epilogue, it would've felt incomplete to me...especially since they won the war and the trio all survived. But hey ho...each to their own...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion

-Jailbait- Goldie
-Jailbait-
-Jailbait-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu112

well,i read all bks together in 1 go in like 2 or 3 months continous so i didnt have much time to make predictionsROFL!
and after the 3rd bk i new the main parts of d story like who will end up with whom and snape is not actually evil and harry lives(coz of my frndAngry! i mean i did pester her a lil for info as i  was veryy curious but she told me like almost everything!ROFL
so in short i didnt think of anything myself though i started loving ron/herm. from the 4th part and thought they were best 4 each other!
i used to love harry/herm in d start but like everyone else realised that they were amazing frndz and i prefer it that way!:)
nice topic!:)
me too

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Great topic :)

My prediction that Harry would live turned out to be correct :D I also didn't expect RHr together, I thought they'd always remain friends. To be honest, I'm a Draco-Hermione shipper and I've shipped them since book 3 LOL

As for Snape...there were times when I thought he isn't evil, but I can't really call it a prediction because I was as surprised as anyone else after the 7th book! LOL

I never imagined Ginny-Harry...and I found it really random in book 6 Ermm It didn't really fit :P

I like Neville-Luna, they're cute :) 

xoxo
Aanya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionshivani003herms_angel

Sam_KaShian IF-Dazzler
Sam_KaShian
Sam_KaShian

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
i thought and wished hermony would end up 2gether..my bad!
ElusiveDevotion
ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
New: JKR had considered killing Ron at one point of time...how I had feared it! So thankful she decided against it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikaherms_angel

Go to top