Harry Potter

Did you know right frm the start..? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I always thought that Ron and hermione will end up 2gether nd they didHeart bt i never thought abt Harry nd ginny bt i like them!!!Never thought that DD will die bt Fred's death came as a shock to meUnhappy nd i dont know why bt i always thought that draco will die doing smething good nd braveLOL

Edited by lazzz - 01 October 2011 at 11:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did you know right frm the start..? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I definitely din't know Ron would end up with Hermione..I only noticed it after I read the fourth book and then when I went back, I could see the sparks already there..But I knew Ginny would end with Harry..Like when she told her first dialogue about him..It came clearer in COS..
About the epilogue..NO WAY..That was the best surprise that came in DH..
I knew HP would live..But I thought either Ron or Hermione would die..Usually happens in stories like these..(BUT, when I finished HP, I knew comparing this with ANY DAMN book, would be among the gravest mistakes I could ever commit)..
I knew DD would die..But not Sirius..Or at least I thought Sirius would be there till the end and die fighting for HP, just like some others close to him..
Snape..Hmm..Tough to express about him..Okay, I knew from beginning he was the character that stood out most in the series..I definitely knew he wasn't the villian-type- villian..But the depth of his emotions and the whole chapter "The Prince's Tale'' I din't see that coming..Because it seemed to me in the beginning, that he was just another tool to make our readers think he is the villain and hiding someone else (You see that loads in movies)..But when I read that chapter..I cried..Cried hell a lot..Because it was so touching..It killed me to see love triangles after that (Till this very minute)..Its after the book I have hated love triangles..My respect for Snape became something else only after HP..and trust me, ONLY JKR can do it and only she has done it..

Fabulous Post..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18shivani003

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
- who is going to end up with whom ... whn i saw first movie i tht Hermione will end  up with Harry !!!

- Harry lives ..was neva in doubt abt this !!!

- Snape dies, DD dies etc ...I hav no idea wht Snape was upto till I watched last movie ... in the first movie he saved Harry but since thn he was always rude n mean to him n vice versa !!!

I hav not hav read any of the books but i knew Harry cnt die... but i did not expect Dumbledore to die !!!Unhappy

Keep--------------Smiling !!Smile

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I knew Harry was going to live

I knew that Hermione and Ron will end up together(after reading the 2nd book it was more than obvious)

Up till Book 5 I strongly thought that Harry might end up with Cho (thank God he didnt) but I didnt expect Ginny

I kinda had a feeling that Lupin would die but I found Sirius to be a complete surprise...in fact I thought Arthur would have died

I knew that somehow Jo would end up using James and Lily (the parents) to show up in book 7

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003herms_angel

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
lol...i always thought ginny neville woyld end up together...never thought she'd get harry

n yeah my romione prediction came true...i knew from first 3 books that they were soulmates lol

and didnt think fred will die 

cintu

Goldie

cintu

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
after reading R/HR 1st meeting i liked them together so rooted for them.that guess came true..Wink
& my gut feeling said that harry wont die..so 2nd also true..Tongue
but never thought snape's story will be like this..Geek
J.K. gave us this unforgettable book..millions of thanks to her..Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
LOL i knew who would end up with whom.. and that harry was gonna live... but i didnt know who would die.. and that JK rowling would have an epilogue lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

antonina

antonina

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I thought Harry was going to die, along with Voldemort.  And Luna was going to end up with Neville. 

Also I really thought that Ron and Hermione were going to end up together. hehe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top