Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
What I mean is did you  know / predict right from book one (OR TWO OR THREELOL) about:-

- who is going to end up with whom

- that's Jo's gonna have an epilogue

- Harry lives

- Snape dies, DD dies etc..

Were ur predictions correct...and which were wayy off ...I think I have made this topic before, but since a lot of new members have joined...I made it again...very curious to know!Big smile

I'll give a personal example...I'm a huge Romione shipper...but to be honest I wasn't one of those R/H shippers who KNEW they'd end up together right from the 'dirt on your nose'incidentLOL(which I've heard many R/H shippers proudly say) or from the first 3 books! In fact, I thought it would be Neville-Hermione who would start dating (NOT KIDDING!), cuz until book 3 it REALLY seemed that fighting was all R/H did, so the chances seemed bleak. Only after book 4, I started becoming their fan...

Another one of my prediction that went wrong - I somehow thought Ron would die in the end, the reasons for such thinking of mine are way too many, so won't elaborate on that front. But I'm glad it didn't happen.

I have been right though in thinking that JKR would keep Harry alive. Big smile

So anything to share? :)

Edited by Ninotchka - 09 October 2011 at 2:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18HPmaniacAnn_92..Labyrinth..herms_angel-BlueEyes-tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did you know right frm the start..?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
well,i read all bks together in 1 go in like 2 or 3 months continous so i didnt have much time to make predictionsROFL!
and after the 3rd bk i new the main parts of d story like who will end up with whom and snape is not actually evil and harry lives(coz of my frndAngry! i mean i did pester her a lil for info as i  was veryy curious but she told me like almost everything!ROFL
so in short i didnt think of anything myself though i started loving ron/herm. from the 4th part and thought they were best 4 each other!
i used to love harry/herm in d start but like everyone else realised that they were amazing frndz and i prefer it that way!:)
nice topic!:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003tiny15

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I knew Harry would be alive. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Suha_18shivani003herms_angeltomnjerry2

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
^i thought it was obvious coz main leads normally dont die and i didnt know abt jkr thinking of killing harry till i finished d bks and started searching abt hp all over d net!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I knew Ron and Hermione would end up together, and I knew for a fact that Harry would be alive.

Well, prediction that went wrong. I thought Dumbledore will live, Snape will live, Malfoy may die (I know, drastic of me, but I just thought LOL I'm GLAD it didn't happen!). I NEVER predicted Harry/Ginny either LOL

cityoflightsherms_angel

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I figured Harry and Ginny would end up together after the second book and I knew Ron and Hermione would as well, after the third one :) I guessed Sirius, Voldemort, Harry, Lupin and Pettigrew would die as well... just got one wrong :P

herms_angel

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I knew Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny were gonna be couple even though I didn't want it.
Also knew Harry was gonna live, it's rare for a hero to die but I never in my wildest of dreams figured that he was going to die at one point (even magic has it's limits.)
Fred was a total shock, I figured a Weasley was going to die at one point but never the twins or Ginny (seeing as she would end up with Harry). Always thought it was going to be Percy tbh.

Lumzz

Sweet_Carol

Sweet_Carol

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
The one thing I knew was Harry would be alive. Even then, with all the speculation around before the book came out, I was like may be Jo would kill him. Yet, it was all about good conquering evil, so my hopes were alive about the good never dying.

However, one of the most unexpected twists was Harry ending up with Ginny. Not that I'm not happy about it, but never thought it would happen. I thought he might end up with Cho or no one at all. Ron-Hermione was more than obvious though.

Edited by Sweet_Carol - 30 September 2011 at 8:59am

Suha_18shivani003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top