Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 87)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The...GOD

The God exists only while YOU exist. When you don't exist, NOTHING exists @@
Yes actually there is no separation; when ego and attachment sets in there is apparent separation.
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Good topic  :)
At one point in life I did not beileve in God
But after I went sufi and yoghe baba mode
I learned a lot what the meaning of God is to each person,finding God, and loving God
As I was learning about Sufism,I also realized its important to understand other faiths.
2 of the most important thing I learned 
There is no one path towards God and God is powerful that even if u say Allah or Om u feel the power 
As for hinduism,I learned a lot about finding ur self 
I can go on and on
In the end god has no religion 
God is just there for us  :)
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

I learned a lot what the meaning of God is to each person,finding God, and loving God
As I was learning about Sufism,I also realized its important to understand other faiths.
There is no one path towards God and God is powerful that even if u say Allah or Om u feel the power 
I can go on and on
Yes I started off as a stranger to God too. Though I felt the peace yet there was no real attachment to God. Fortunately over the years I have managed to make grounds and after reading about the lives of saints and sages etc I had a much better idea.

I know God exists for those who believe in one and he does not exist for those who do not believe in one. It is good to have a God to turn to but we cannot also be overly lazy and dependent and leave everything to God ( unless we reach a certain stage or level of development).
Faith in God has worked many miracles for all of us and these are not just coincidences.

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I can go on and on
Yes I started off as a stranger to God too. Though I felt the peace yet there was no real attachment to God. Fortunately over the years I have managed to make grounds and after reading about the lives of saints and sages etc I had a much better idea.

I know God exists for those who believe in one and he does not exist for those who do not believe in one. It is good to have a God to turn to but we cannot also be overly lazy and dependent and leave everything to God ( unless we reach a certain stage or level of development).
Faith in God has worked many miracles for all of us and these are not just coincidences.

Iol loved ur part on lazy
I have alway  been told hardwork is what God loves. God gives us the path but it's up to us how we use the path.As for the stages that's hard I give Clap For people on that stage 
Last thing u have to remember u have to be Good at heart. Poojas ,Namaz ,church .. all can be done but it pointless if ur heart is not good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Well said cocojatti ji.
Goodness is the one of the most important quality.
Frankly we are not in a position to comment on the relationship between God and his devotees; God does not want us upsetting his followers regarding paths chosen, guess its all personal.

Edited by Summer3 - 15 August 2012 at 11:56am

cocojatti92

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Well said cocojatti ji.
Frankly we are not in a position to comment on the relationship between God and his devotees; God does not want us upsetting his followers regarding paths chosen, guess its all personal.
Agreed there should never be a third person between u and God Smile

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Well said cocojatti ji.
Yes we also have to be careful of a lot of these so called "mediums and spiritualists" tooLOL Many can mesmerize and cheat !
But there are also several genuine devotees and spiritualists who can communicate with the divine. They normally keep to themselves as their "Master" or "God" expect confidentiality and also a more responsible behaviour.

cocojatti92

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Well said cocojatti ji.
Yes we also have to be careful of a lot of these so called "mediums and spiritualists" tooLOL Many can mesmerize and cheat !
But there are also several genuine devotees and spiritualists who can communicate with the divine. They normally keep to themselves as their "Master" or "God" expect confidentiality and also a more responsible behaviour.
LOLLOLLOL  There so many in India and Pakistan, I feel so sorry for the girls and women who go to them 
It's more of a cult where these so called lovers of God are just assholes who just want sexAngry

Edited by cocojatti92 - 16 August 2012 at 10:12pm

Summer3

Go to top