Debate Mansion

Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 90

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 84)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xoxo

I do believe in God, yes. I am not an athesist and even if i were, i would respect all religions and their beliefs. Most athesists i know, are nice people, they don't bother with religion, they don't bother trying to degrade religions either. Those are the people, i respect. Then you have believers, some Muslim believers, who believe they are superior to others, just because they are Muslims... Those are people who have no respect from me whatsoever.  I am not a religious person, i don't really believe in a religion, but i believe in God and i believe he is the same for all Religions.  People who are looking for answers to his existence will never find it, and neither would they be able to prove God's non existence either it will always remain hypothetic.  Darwin's evolution theory doesn't do it for me, it doesn't explain the racial and religious differences amongst us. it does however scientifically remain the  most probable theory out there.

Anyways, this topic is turning ugly where immature bunch of people are hurling insults at each other and not capable of having an intellectual discussion. Calling athesists and Muslim par Laanat, just proves all on the same boat of humanity lanat. Just learn to respect people and their beliefs and be a good human being, thats more important then being an athesist  or a musim.  For those who constantly like to degrade Islam, what i will say to them,  no religion is perfect, cos religion is not God. There are flaws in every religion and Islam has its own share.

Anyways, i am almost in Jail. Bus ki Jai ho.

Xoxo
Hello Muffins, religlion is eating quality muffins LOL

Yes to those who are serious about religion, we just have to give them due respect.
Some are light hearted they do not care so much.

For some religion is a way of living. Each can live in whichever way they think is best. some may consider religion as a way of bonding with God.

I too prefer a Broad definition of God rather then a narrow one. Creation is only our own reflection.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

KStewartFanatic

IF-Stunnerz

KStewartFanatic

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Ohh shit u guyz strted fighting nw plz be stick to own own ur boundary of trust n chops
either god exist or not bt dont make fuss on to d topic

Summer3

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Summer3

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Summer3

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Err...Sorry to interrupt..But in either case it won't be 'racist' for sure..Neither Muslims are a race nor Hindus and nor are atheists..Bigotry might be a more appropriate termEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroSummer3

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by God.

Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

,your tone was somewhat like you insulted her . i know that ignorant word is appropriate to use for who not a bit having knowledge regarding things have been asked to them..i noticed that she insulted only that entire group who don't have a bit of trust in God .. according to me there is nothing offensive in her post that hurt anybody's feeling somehow .. of course you would be considered racist just because to mention Musalman/Muslim hater in your post . let me make you aware of the fact that atheist can be any of Hindi , Muslim,Christian,Sikh but in your post you Specially mentioned only Muslim. ... As far as i know that criticizing bad things everybody has a right but criticizing good things One will have to think a lot before he/she does that...

oh wow.. just wow... so it's ok to say baghayrat bhatkay laanat towards atheists, but if you say that about muslims, christians or any other religious group, then that is "racist".. talk about double standards!

Let me educate you on what an atheist is, an atheist is someone who doesn't believe in God, so Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians are NOT atheists.  When you say that atheists are bayghairat, bhatkay hue, laanat, you have just insulted a whole group of people, you have just singled out a group who do not believe in god, it's exactly the same if someone were to single out muslims, chrisitians or anyone else.

If it's "racist" to say that about muslims, then it's also equally "racist" to say that about atheists, you don't get special priviledges just because you believe in some god.

Just another minor correction God (in addition to what Rehan said), some Hindus can be atheists if they subscribe to Nastik philosophies.

Otherwise completely agree with what you said. It is sheer double standards and hypocrisy to think that it is OK to throw derogatory terms towards one group of people but not the others. Whether it is Muslims deriding atheists, atheists deriding Christians, Christians deriding pagans or whatever, it is wrong and unbecoming. Such behavior only reflects fanaticism and an inability to discuss in civil discussions and debates about one's beliefs.

Summer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top