Debate Mansion

Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 90

namrata1111

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika.

Goldie

monika.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
summer n namrata ji...it is said that sanskrit is the mother of all languages.

mantra r chanted for praying to GOD . n mantras r written in sanskrit..
chanting of OM have shown a good effect on blood pressure patients.

Edited by monika. - 15 September 2011 at 8:00am

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika.

@summer..sanskrit is the oldest language of this planet...this is known fact all over the world..

everyone in this world knows tht sanskrit is the mother of all languages.

Yes sanskrit is very old but I do not really know if it is the oldest. Guess it does not really matter to me. Initially the cavemen first communicated through drawings and pictures. From there written language developed. There could have been other old languages too but some of them did not survive.
Apparently sanskrit language has scientific applications too and here the arlicle elaborates on its greatness and beauty.

http://www.aurovillelanguagelab.org/Research/The%20Greatness%20and%20Glory%20of%20Sanskrit.htm

monika.

monika.

Goldie

monika.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@SUMMER..
have u read the book written by prof P N OAK..taj mahal the true story..
it has some pages from badshanama..n original copies of some hand written letters written by mughal emperor..it was originally called tejo mahalay.
this issue is also related to god , so discussing it here..

Edited by monika. - 15 September 2011 at 7:51am

Summer3

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I've switched loyalties from various Gods for every day of the week, to being plainly confused and maintaining a neutral, agnostic basic and have finally evolved into an atheist, all in two years. I don't believe in the existence of any God, personally and I never did. Most don't, they are propelled to, given the atmosphere they hail in. That's that, I still find it convenient to equate, like get me this, God and I'd visit you. It is just convenient, ask me. Helps you shed your baggage, and shift the blame of your failure. I am still stumbling, given my confusion regarding the existence of luck, because it is spiritual and everything, again. Karma is another interesting subject, but just like convenience, luck and karma are put together superficially and made into several kinds of God. Rubbish, in my opinion. 

I strongly believe the idea of God being meant up, and I don't want to be rude or anything, this is debating right, so here's what gets the better of me. Approve

Summer3

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namrata1111

i have spent 20 yrs of my life in research of ancient history of world..i have lived in diff parts of this world fro research

History repeats itself, but here we have historians repeat themselves. Tongue LOL

I'm curious what your profession is are you a researcher, archaeologist, professor or a recreational historian. Where and how did you study history and what ancient civilizations have you studied, which parts of the world?

the world have accepted tht sanskrit is the mother of all languages..including the european lang also

Sanskrit is indeed important in the Indo-European language tree. But other world languages do come from other proto-languages. Even within the Indo-European family - Latin and the Baltic languages are significant.

worlds first language , Sanskrit did not originate in Mesopotamia ..

Mesopotamian language was Sumerian. It started phasing out 1800 BC. Proto-Sanskrit originated around 1200 BC.

That is a tall claim to name the world's first language. As far as I know we have organic language trees and histories, but no conclusive evidence on what was the first.

sanskrit was given to the world by vedic civilization, which existed much before Indus valley n Mesopotamia..it is as old as the human existance in this world..

Actually Sanskrit as a language evolved concurrently with the Indus Valley civilization. Since a lot of classical civilizations evolved around the same period, there were multiple language evolutions. There were other proto or language isolates as well. Sanskrit is just one that was more prominent, documented and long lasting.

Moreover, how does an evolved language exist in entirety before civilization exists. Don't language and civilization go hand in hand. Confused

aryan invasion was a concept created by Britishers..

And the whole world got in on the conspiracy? Technically it was not an invasion, but a migration. So if that is a conspiracy theory what explains the Indo-Aryan language trees and the Indo-Aryan cultural and ethnic similarities that stretch from East India to Germania?

to make Indians feel that , their ancestors(Aryans) were also foreigner like the Britishers,

The human species originated in Africa. Technically we all are foreigners and immigrants. There exists no such thing as native human. Historically there have been several periods of human migrations and interchange. Even the British ancestry was from ancient Celts, Norse and the Western migrations form the Caucasus.

so they started teaching this crap for yrs in indian schools, n than Indians also started beleving this..

n thus Britisher succeded in their game of molding the history..

Big Brother did change history.

I'm sorry I'm going to need scholastic citation that states that the human migrations of history are a myth.

n thus Indians were cut off form thier glorious past..

How does accepting human migrations, evolution of language and culture cut us off from a glorious past. The Indus Valley was one of the most prominent ancient civilizations. India was the seat of great civilizations and Empires. The princely states of India were prosperous, educated and wealthy for long periods of time. That is fact and we dont need to believe that our entire history was confined within the boundaries of the Himalayas to accept our history. Migrations play a role in shaping cultures, they always have, still do and always will.

the Britishers ruled over about so many countries n they tried thier best to teach history according to their wish , so tht they would b benefited from this nonsense..

wht ppl read today as history is a crap created by britishers..

m very happy to discuss all this with u all..thank u guys for the discussion..

I guess all I can say is enlighten me.

Edited by return_to_hades - 15 September 2011 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesSummer3

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

dear angie..

dear u misunderstud something...

a civilization n language develops gradually.. it cant develop in  a single day.LOLLOL
Exactly what I was pointing to!  LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namrata1111Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika.

@SUMMER..
have u read the book written by prof P N OAK..taj mahal the true story..
it has some pages from badshanama..n original copies of some hand written letters written by mughal emperor..it was originally called tejo mahalay.
this issue is also relatedtogod , so discussing it here..

I see. I have not read it. Taj Mahal sounds nicer to me.

namrata1111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top