Debate Mansion

Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 90

souro

souro

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

The example that u have given here ...to compare with the Babri Masjid case is like comparing apples and oranges but let us still discuss it...so I am assuming since the living family members are reading about their dead family member in history...I am assuming that the murderer is dead too...so what do you suppose the family should do...the option I see is to take a lesson from history so that it won't happen again and move on...what do u think that the family members should do??

I agree with the rest...people do what they think is justified...it depends on their perception...I was just saying that the whole world saw it with as much disgust as when the Buddha statues were destroyed in Afghanistan...

Assumptions

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 13)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

The example that u have given here ...to compare with the Babri Masjid case is like comparing apples and oranges but let us still discuss it...so I am assuming since the living family members are reading about their dead family member in history...I am assuming that the murderer is dead too...so what do you suppose the family should do...the option I see is to take a lesson from history so that it won't happen again and move on...what do u think that the family members should do??

I agree with the rest...people do what they think is justified...it depends on their perception...I was just saying that the whole world saw it with as much disgust as when the Buddha statues were destroyed in Afghanistan...

Assumptions
Are u kidding me?...DM runs on assumptions...

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

height of digression, from existence of God we came to credibility of Tajmahal.

Even I was wondering about the same thing... what is Taj Mahal doing in this thread. Ermm

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1780832&PID=46783140&#46783140

This should provide the answer.

souro

souro

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Assumptions
Are u kidding me?...DM runs on assumptions...

Well you assumed that the murderer is dead. Whereas when I wrote that post what I wanted to convey was 'move on' without punishing the murderer or providing justice to the victim.

And in the second instance, I guess what you meant to say was you and some people you know felt disgusted with the incident.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Let's murder someone's family member. Write some pages about it. Make the living family members read about it as history and make them move on.
People will do what they think is right and justified. Who cares if someone thinks that it's a black spot on whatever.

Way back in the times of war lords, barbarian hordes and invading kingdoms; lands were conquered, cultures destroyed, and people killed. Let us know write about it, learn it, know it or acknowledge it. Let us deny the history of human civilization of how we came from what we were to what we are today. Let us instead turnaround and seek vengeance on the war lords, hordes and invading kingdoms. Let us instead rewrite our own history by erasing that of the war lords, barbarians and invading kingdoms of the past. Let us instead put an end all that is theirs until the next generation seeks to erase the history that we the war lords, barbarians and invading kingdoms write today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanismblue-ice

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Let's murder someone's family member. Write some pages about it. Make the living family members read about it as history and make them move on.
People will do what they think is right and justified. Who cares if someone thinks that it's a black spot on whatever.

Way back in the times of war lords, barbarian hordes and invading kingdoms; lands were conquered, cultures destroyed, and people killed. Let us know write about it, learn it, know it or acknowledge it. Let us deny the history of human civilization of how we came from what we were to what we are today. Let us instead turnaround and seek vengeance on the war lords, hordes and invading kingdoms. Let us instead rewrite our own history by erasing that of the war lords, barbarians and invading kingdoms of the past. Let us instead put an end all that is theirs until the next generation seeks to erase the history that we the war lords, barbarians and invading kingdoms write today.

I normally disagree with Mahatma Gandhi on most counts, but he was absolutely right when he had said 'An eye for an eye shall make the whole world blind'. Vengeance is a chain reaction which ends in complete annihilation. Unfortunately some people never understand the difference between Vengeance and Justice. Ayodhya incident is one of the greatest proof of that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaRapierblue-ice

souro

souro

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

I normally disagree with Mahatma Gandhi on most counts, but he was absolutely right when he had said 'An eye for an eye shall make the whole world blind'. Vengeance is a chain reaction which ends in complete annihilation. Unfortunately some people never understand the difference between Vengeance and Justice. Ayodhya incident is one of the greatest proof of that.

I guess you think that you've understood.

souro

souro

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I appreciate simplicity, though you need not oblige.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top