Debate Mansion

Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 90

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

^^

My best post in DM is in one of the Ayodhya thread,
Thats the thread I was referring to . There were several of your posts there !
You could say I got my initiation in that thread LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe there is a God ? (Page 12)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

^^

My best post in DM is in one of the Ayodhya thread,
Thats the thread I was referring to . There were several of your posts there !
You could say I got my initiation in that thread LOL

Do you have a link. I want to save my favorite post. LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

The claims may not be necessarily true, but no harm in hearing out what proof they have got and then countering them. What you wrote now to refute the claims you could've done earlier too. That's all that I expected.

I asked for background, citations, historical work and references on another claim as well. But history kept repeating itself. So I just saved history the trouble of repeating itself. In fact I had a lot more fun writing history. I think I will write more history. Fun stuff!!!!. LOL

Edited by return_to_hades - 17 September 2011 at 12:30pm

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
height of digression, from existence of God we came to credibility of Tajmahal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

The claims may not be necessarily true, but no harm in hearing out what proof they have got and then countering them. What you wrote now to refute the claims you could've done earlier too. That's all that I expected.

I asked for background, citations, historical work and references on another claim as well. But history kept repeating itself. So I just saved history the trouble of repeating itself. In fact I had a lot more fun writing history. I think I will write more history. Fun stuff!!!!. LOL

will you mind defining history to me? Ermm

souro

souro

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Even I was wondering about the same thing... what is Taj Mahal doing in this thread. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

Even I was wondering about the same thing... what is Taj Mahal doing in this thread. Ermm

proving negligence of god in manufacturing units LOLLOLLOL

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

I just study history matter of fact, for what it is worth.

Exactly...history should be studied...lessons should be learned and then move on...history should not be used as a tool to rectify whet happened hundred of years ago...like what happened in the case of Babri Masjid...the Babri case might be a matter of pride to some Hindus...but overall its a black spot on the democracy of India...people can call me politically correct all they want...who cares...

Let's murder someone's family member. Write some pages about it. Make the living family members read about it as history and make them move on.
People will do what they think is right and justified. Who cares if someone thinks that it's a black spot on whatever.
The example that u have given here ...to compare with the Babri Masjid case is like comparing apples and oranges but let us still discuss it...so I am assuming since the living family members are reading about their dead family member in history...I am assuming that the murderer is dead too...so what do you suppose the family should do...the option I see is to take a lesson from history so that it won't happen again and move on...what do u think that the family members should do??

I agree with the rest...people do what they think is justified...it depends on their perception...I was just saying that the whole world saw it with as much disgust as when the Buddha statues were destroyed in Afghanistan...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top