Dharampatni

CM ranks!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Guys dis is really sad 4 all of us dat DHARAMPATNI slipped down to 17ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.
Plsss ppl hit d chaskameter wall as much as u can, bcoz week by week it is going down nd downCryCryCryCry. at 1st d TRPs nd ne d ranking??? dis is disater 4 us!!! DP deserves 2 b in top 10!!
soo all of u plsss puck up, nd we all will def make it in top 10!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GredForge-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM ranks!!!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I always do try my best !
# COMMENT & Hit the # CHASKA METER Guys.
Our show is going awesome now !
Desearves to in a better position then this!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I also hit every chance I get. It doesn't bother me if the CM cause that doesn't define the show being good or bad just popularity.

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Been clicking on the CM  at whatever opportunity I get...hope it gets higher next week!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.