Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spyers thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Vandu's abusive story really needs to end now. The CV's have stretched it too much and it is quite disturbing actually. The way it is shown that Savita and Vandu seem to have accepted abuse as a way of life is just too sad and bad, and the fact that Manav and Archana do NOTHING about it is the cherry on top. There is not ONE sensible person in the whole damn show to point out that this is all wrong and Vandu needs a divorce urgently. Each time I read 'Munni was watching all this,' I was like "Oh my God... no..." Makes me want to pull my hair for actually reading to see where the track went, since ALL the characters think so regressively.

It is quite disgusting that the abuse is still continuing on the show.

Vandita had to endure physical abuse, verbal abuse and sexual abuse for too long now.

It needs to stop.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla 😛
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful written update!!!!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Vandu's abusive story really needs to end now. The CV's have stretched it too much and it is quite disturbing actually. The way it is shown that Savita and Vandu seem to have accepted abuse as a way of life is just too sad and bad, and the fact that Manav and Archana do NOTHING about it is the cherry on top. There is not ONE sensible person in the whole damn show to point out that this is all wrong and Vandu needs a divorce urgently. Each time I read 'Munni was watching all this,' I was like "Oh my God... no..." Makes me want to pull my hair for actually reading to see where the track went, since ALL the characters think so regressively.

Thanks for the update Bhalla! I really admire your patience to not only sit through PR, but also write the updates, especially where the Vandu-Ajit-Rasika fight scenes are concerned, cos they are so... (I have no words)

i remember the time when Vinod slapped Manju and she left the house and went crying to her mom. the Mother daughter duo took this to mahila samiti and made Vinod say sorry to manju infront of everyone.. the same rasika - so called mahila samiti President, is tolerating all this crap happening at her own house.. see how things are different when daughters are involved...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Bhalla,

I've reached 1100 posts already!!!   I gained 100 posts in one week!!!
But, don't worry. I won't be able to catch you 😆
Take care, Bhalla. Looking forward to tomorrow's update. You really are doing a fantastic job these days!!!

Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? Congrats for reaching 1100 posts in one week😊 You are definitely way faster than I am at posting.😊

OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!