Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Today's Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Woah the episode had a lot going on today but what was suprising was the confession from Anand. I felt it was all of a sudden and short. I guess they dont want to get in detail with Anand and Siddhi's love due to the fact that ultimately in the end they might not be together. But of course we can never be sure.

And Im glad to see some family comedy back, Kunal, Seema and thier mom, they all were funny and good comic relief. 

Do you guys think that the letter that Kunal read said Anand is fired? Im thinking and right now the only thing Thakral can do is fire him.

Guys comment and make new posts, make this forum active (:.

StarStar

Btw Kunal Aka Sameer looked great in those cloths Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_patel5aiim-sahasra-pop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
yep i 2 too think that it is the firing order of anand...what elese we can expect from that evil thakral!Angry

ashliey

Groupbie

ashliey

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
can someone post today's written update please

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yes..he's fired.. i guess Siddi also fired... Shaitaan buddhaAngry  i want his character to end instead of Anand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star1984aiim

star1984

Groupbie

star1984

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hahah good one Smile

-sahasra-

Coolbie

-sahasra-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
anand's expressions and the way he said he too loves her a lot and the hug was very nice.i think after so many yes-no-yes they tried to keep the confession part short and move on with the story.that's the thing i like about parichay.there isn't any unnecessary draggingSmile

siddhi's bro kapil-such a sweet bro she gotBig smile

kunal-seema -the ease with which kunal teases seema shows their nice chemistry.
even though kunal is serious type person his dialogues with seema and his mom always bring comic relief to the show-like how he said acha khasa banda ko bandar banadiyaLOL

seema and vena teasing raveena that she'll find someone for herself at the roka-were they hinting abt kapilConfusedWink

thakral-hopeless personAngryAngryAngry.he's hell bent on destroying chopra's happiness.i think the letter must be abt firing siddhi.

(this is not related to parichay...anyone who watch balh.in y'day's epi in natasha's party one of her friends speaking to priya's dad(it was just for few secs)- was he the guy playing anish in parichayConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.