Thendral

* ~ Surprise Celebration: Join Us To Wish ~ * (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Dear Ruby

Congratulations and Wish you a
Happy Married Life!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* ~ Surprise Celebration: Join Us To Wish ~ * (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Dear Ruby

Congratulations on your marriage!
Big smile

May All Good Things Be Yours

Your happiness begins
With your wonderful wedding day.
You'll share everything together;
Through it all, your love will stay.

Congratulations to you,
As you begin your happy life.
May all good things be yours,
As new husband and new wife.

Edited by Theiva - 13 September 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32Ruby-86Quelle-BelleShemmo

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
  • Each year of marriage is very special and unique. And the soul sings anthems of love. We wish you to hear this divine music forever!
  • People who always make what they want will not want the things they make for long. We wish you to make what you want and never get bored!
  • Do not forget your first dates, cherish your partner and the happiness will always be with you! Happy Anniversary, dear family!
  • I wish you to live like that till your Emerald Anniversary (55th) since the Oak anniversary (80th) will be too much!
  • We wish the Good Fortune to bring you today, tomorrow and always a stroke of luck and bless you with an everlasting love!
  • Some say that wedding anniversaries are turning points. I wish you this turning point to lead you to happiness, joy and an endless daylight.
  • Who said that after some time love goes away? You have proved exactly the opposite. Happy anniversary, friends!
  • Keep it up, my friends! And let your next anniversary be so full of joy and love like this one!
  • For many years you have shared heat and cold, sadness and joy. Let your home stay warm for all the remaining years!
  • For your celebration today we wish you a lot of love to keep you warm even after your gold wedding anniversary.
  • Many years your love was your guiding light. Actually today is your real wedding day! Happy Anniversary!
  • It is a great pleasure to congratulate two happy people. We wish your life to be full of love and understanding forever!
  • Many things have changed ' moral, prices, fashion. Only your love remains immutable. Keep it up, dear friends!
  • Live long and happy life! We will expect you to tell us the same kind words for our Gold wedding anniversary!
  • Let your love never goes away, let your life will always be interesting and full of happiness! Happy '..!

Edited by anituram - 13 September 2011 at 9:35pm

Ruby-86vjayamQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

With Loads of Love and Blessings

Shubba Big smile

Edited by shubba - 13 September 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86vjayamanithuQuelle-BelleShemmo

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hearty congrats!!! happy married life!! Big smile 

Ruby-86vjayamQuelle-BelleShemmo

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Ruby.  

sowjanya32Ruby-86Quelle-BelleShemmo

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hi Ruby congratulation for the special day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thank you so much GunzHug Wow what a pretty thread, and Thank you so much Shammu and everyone else who made this beautiful and pretty threadHug  and i was totally shocked after seeing my larger version my profile pic rofl its so cute as its one of my favorite picture now and will be always as its something special and it makes me smile, special hug to that person who got that ideaHug.

@ Bhagi, Gunz, Hema_M, Hema, Kowsi, Lakshmi, Maha2us, Mini, Pearl, Ranuja, Ravi, Sandy, Shammu, Shubba, Smiles, Tanu, Theiva, Vjayam
, OMG1nitya, Caryn, nithyamkv, sowjanya32, rojapooo, lakshmikr, karthi173, srima, shreenithi, AlishaGal, harhem, kuttyponnu, atina, migan,  lavanyaz, eclat, Rishi87

Thank you very much each and everyone for your wishes and blessings i am really really touched and overwhelmed beyond wordsEmbarrassed, its so nice to have such a good friends here in IF, its more like a family than just a forum, Thank you so much again for your sweet wishes Hug.

@ Bhagi, Gunz, Hema_M, Hema, Kowsi, Lakshmi, Maha2us, Mini, Pearl, Ranuja, Ravi, Sandy, Shammu, Shubba, Smiles, Tanu, Theiva, Vjayam

I loved each and everyone's wishes in surprise "friend's wishes" post, Thanks once again for your wishes and the surpriseHug, its so sweet and nice of you all.

@ Gunz,

Rofl Gunz, i was such a tube light when i received few wishes in PM before i leave lol, i was wondering how they know and i got an answer after seeing the thread only, i know i know what you are thinking rofl i was excited and didn't think about anything. Its really a surprise as i never expected. About lamp rofl its too late b/c i already gifted that :P, your sweet message to me might be scary to others rofl but i loved it.

Thanks once again everyone for your lovely wishes and blessingsHug.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 16 September 2011 at 12:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22sowjanya32Theivamini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top