Dharampatni

can anyone explain

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~~mamo~~

~~mamo~~

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
does Mohan have met Kastur before he left to london? (4yrs ago) if yes then i dont think u can forget your friends in just 4yrs.. or its just that they have played together in childhood and then never saw each other being in same city?

Kastur has his pic so it means she knew him? then how come Mohan act like he never have met Kastur?

i am so confused ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused  can anyone help me understand this..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can anyone explain" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

As usual the CVs have never bothered to tell us this fact... it is left to us to imagine all that we want. It can be possible that the Champu that kept coming was just Kastur's imagination, and Mohan just knew that Desai had a daughter named Kastur and did not really know Kastur so that would explain his introducing himself at the party... but then I dont know how Kastur got hold of his pictureTongue

But Baa said that Mohan used to come to thier house as a kid.. then I dont know why Bhanu had to introduce Jitu and his wife to Mohan in the party... its all a big hole.. you can write your own story and see what fits bestROFL...

Edited by sam123_0 - 12 September 2011 at 12:52pm

~~mamo~~

~~mamo~~

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
haha yh even if he used to come to Kastur's house in childhood, and his father and kastur's father are best friend.. then why did he stopped going to when he became Champu.. so much confusion.. but thanks for reply, at least i know that its not only me who is confused.. :)
Originally posted by sam123_0

As usual the CVs have never bothered to tell us this fact... it is left to us to imagine all that we want. It can be possible that the Champu that kept coming was just Kastur's imagination, and Mohan just knew that Desai had a daughter named Kastur and did not really know Kastur so that would explain his introducing himself at the party... but then I dont know how Kastur got hold of his pictureTongue

But Baa said that Mohan used to come to thier house as a kid.. then I dont know why Bhanu had to introduce Jitu and his wife to Mohan in the party... its all a big hole.. you can write your own story and see what fits bestROFL...

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~mamo~~

haha yh even if he used to come to Kastur's house in childhood, and his father and kastur's father are best friend.. then why did he stopped going to when he became Champu.. so much confusion.. but thanks for reply, at least i know that its not only me who is confused.. :)

@bold ... the answer to this is simple... Baapji ne parvangi nahi de hogi ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dont worry we are all sailing in the same boat!

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I dunno...but yesterday when Bhanu and Saroj were talking, he spoke of how they were neighbours with the Desais  once. I  guess  that probably  indicates that at some point afterwards Jitu and his family moved from the neighbourhood and went elsewhere, though not entirely too far off from where they were staying. I'm guessing that they played as kids when their parents were neighbours, and weren't able to once Jitu shifted...after which only Bhanu could keep in touch with the family. And the possibilities from there can vary...either she'd seen him in school as her senior, and had feelings for him there, or she had fallen in love with a photo Confused But both indicate the reaction to her he is showing now...that he doesn't really  know her much and probably never had.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.