Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL hehe OMGGG today episode was so funny i meant to say raghav look and SiRa first cutest fight was so funny and cute   Day Dreaming
i luved when raghav say to sia app ko achi lagai ??? ROFL sia::kiya?
raghav:: meri sanso ke khusbo
ROFL very very funny ROFL
and when raghav was irteting sia omgg that was so funny and  sia erprssion SleepyOuch LOL sia was like Confused*yeh uncle meri bech kyu par gaya hai Confused* raghav look was unlimeted ROFL luved sia and raghav first fight ever Day Dreaming wanna 1000000000000000000000000000000 fightzz morezz of them Heart  SiRa i wanna  they fight in every single episode Day Dreaming

Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 September 2011 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222mayurlover4evamjht_one.JealousBasher...Prinzy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiRa first fight *funnyest*" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yup raghav is damn funny...sira rock..

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinzyangle

yup raghav is damn funny...sira rock..
agree  with u that dude is truly funny ROFL

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
first fight was awsome!!! LOL cant wait for more!! esp when sia finds out the raghav is the guy who winked at her!! shes gonna give him helll!! ROFL i also liked arjun and sia's meeting tho it was cute Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222-Yami-.AbhIyalicious.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hey ya, I liked this show <<3

I like SiRa. Raghav is really cute and so is Sia. I also liked Arjun and SiaTongue I would love to see more SiRa scenes.

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

ROFL ROFL hehe OMGGG today episode was so funny i meant to say raghav look and SiRa first cutest fight was so funny and cute   Day Dreaming
and when raghav was irteting sia omgg that was so funny and  sia erprssion SleepyOuch LOL sia was like Confused*yeh uncle meri bech kyu par gaya hai Confused* raghav look was unlimeted ROFL luved sia and raghav first fight ever Day Dreaming wanna 1000000000000000000000000000000 fightzz morezz of them Heart  SiRa i wanna  they fight in every single episode Day Dreaming

ROFL... LOL that scene was so damn funni...when he asked sia that even i was like wat the hell is he talking abt and when he says 'meri sanson ki kushboo' i just cracked up laughingROFL

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by ArHi4ever

ROFL... LOL that scene was so damn funni...when he asked sia that even i was like wat the hell is he talking abt and when he says 'meri sanson ki kushboo' i just cracked up laughingROFL

hahahaaROFL ROFL i serw same here ROFL raghav was to much funny damn when i think about that part i just creaked u laughing ROFL 
and raghav look omg ROFL 

MaNanHoLiC

IF-Stunnerz

MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

first fight was awsome!!! LOL cant wait for more!! esp when sia finds out the raghav is the guy who winked at her!! shes gonna give him helll!! ROFL i also liked arjun and sia's meeting tho it was cute Day Dreaming
hehe ROFL agree with u mayurlover frist was funnyest ROFL 
i am waiting for that scenes to i am sure sia will push him or stars boxing him and yeah arjun and sia scenes was cutest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.