Sasural Simar Ka

The channel is making me laugh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Okay they took a series that was suppose to be a rom-comedy family show into this drama filled show.

Just like Colors to miss up with its shows.  THey promoted this show at the begining as a comedy family show. Kind of like SGP of Star Plus, it started of like that and it was funny.

They all of the sudden took the show into another way and did not allow Simar and Prem to get married and instead Prem and ROli to be wed. Of course the lead pair is currently not any ones favorite because you guys ruined it .

They intentionally had that chemistry that they are know talking about. The audience loved there pairing and even loved the show. I like that fact the comedy timings of everyone and for it light hearted show. 

Colors did not listen to what we wanted again just like in LTL where they let go of the man who made there show a big hit and they replaced him with this guy who first doesnto look like Mishal (Dutta) and 2nd does not act well at all.  That show use to have high TRPs all the time and the couple were super hot pair and what ddi the genuine COLORS do they let him go and  turned a good show into the crap that it is today.

So do not blame the actors. you know what they say "ppl who live in glass houses should never through stone" = COLRS and CV's  if you guys look at your back tracks of the shows you guys have missed up (Uttaran, LTL, BV, SSK, Priya ) the list goes on and on of the shows they let go and the actors or actress they let go and replaced it with either not so talented actors or crappy shows.,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanaColorfankhazwhippyarrow01puniraganjup83SmritiKatha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The channel is making me laugh" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Colors only loves tales of twisted relationships.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

anjup83

anjup83

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

good post... ClapClap

colors channel is getting pathetic each day...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

Snehabr

Goldie

Snehabr

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Good Post!!
I don't know if you guys remember...initially when they showed promos about Prem...wasn't he supposed to be the supportive husband types??
He even said...he would support his wife whatever she does as she will be leaving everyone and coming to sasural...All of a sudden his character is completely opposite..he doesn't even want to forgive Simar for dancing in a competition.Confused. I totally don't understand CVs!!Shocked

Edited by Snehabr - 13 September 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippyWebsieSmritiKatha

guddu81

guddu81

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Even I was thinking the same. Even if he is upset with some thing, then he can not drag it for ever.

khazwhippy

Groupbie

khazwhippy

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
So totally agree with you!! Colors is really messed up!! LOL @ papo2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.