Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

again kalakaariyaan!!!!!!!!!!!

sssj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why again they are bringing the same kalakariyan. last week because of ahem gopis relationship was going smooth there was an interest to see the serial very much and ofcourse the ranking also came up. now again they will definitely loose the ranking if they are bringing rashi and urmilas kalakaariyaan. its better to show more ahem gopi  coming close with each other. what do u all think😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they show this kalakari because of two reasons...if they simply showed gopi's test..we will be sure that  gopi will pass...but they dont want it to be very smooth...so there will be some suspense and we will wait for the result and will see the serial..every day...and the second reason is to make the raji relationship stronger along with the gohem relationship..
so something nice is waiting at the end ..dont worry!!! 
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

they show this kalakari because of two reasons...if they simply showed gopi's test..we will be sure that  gopi will pass...but they dont want it to be very smooth...so there will be some suspense and we will wait for the result and will see the serial..every day...and the second reason is to make the raji relationship stronger along with the gohem relationship..

so something nice is waiting at the end ..dont worry!!! 

i sure hope so...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@aachus

Sincerely hope it is as u say it will be. Getting a bit fed up with Gopi always suffering and Rashi always doing this kalakaari along with her wicked mom. Hope the Cvs bring some life back into the show.  
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree  these kalakaris r getting too much... it was funny in the beginning, but nowrashi & urmi r getting beyong limit... there rash'sonly aim of marriage seems ruining gopi & urmi is all setto spoil kinjal's acting scene! why cant they be happy and let others be happy😕
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they can't resist any fresh track...they are sticked to the old ones...they are just stretching the show now...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the aim of CVs is to provide entertainment and suspense through kalakaris then they have lost the plot; even a person who is dense can understand the motives of a person if the motives are not good and Koki has warned Gopi enough. The story line is not advancing and this will frustrate the loyal viewers of this show, who will lose interest.
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know most of us hate kalakaries bt think its only kalakries which does ppl watch SNS i think without kalakaries any show is boring like Sassural genda phool😆
sat_2010 thumbnail
The kalakaris are becoming a aorutine and that is what is boring. as I said in my other post. there is no change..CVs are re-using their old scripts with minor changes and same old same ols.. instade of nailpolish, god's idol, priest ..it is now pooja tali.. it is routine stuff and therefore boring..and sickening