Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
yup its grt news...keep hitting cm guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wowww 19 rank (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@hinnu wel ya even i didnt expect tat :O

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

@hinnu wel ya even i didnt expect tat :O
me to yar this is such awsome newsEmbarrassed u know what in dil dosti dance forum everyone is schoked as our forum is on 19 ShockedCool and they are in 22  asthey are always doing hard work for making forum in top 20 but silly not   and this is first week of this forum and we are top 20CoolShocked that think shocked everone in every forum Cool yami now we are stars to Cool when d3 started then in first week they was on 60 and we Cool but i am D3 lover to 

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@hinnu ya yaar btw technical mistake tah actualy we should be in top 15 we have high points too =) btw we have to work hard frm nw on coz lot of competition 4 us we have to hit cm lot

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

@hinnu ya yaar btw technical mistake tah actualy we should be in top 15 we have high points too =) btw we have to work hard frm nw on coz lot of competition 4 us we have to hit cm lot
yeah we hav to work very very hard to make this forum in top 15 ,,we should to make how many topic we can.,,   we should to do alot and alott chat in this forum in CC in every chat thread   we should hit at least 100 time the CM,, in one day,, i did more then 100 time LOLand yeah we should make so so so many topic on one day  
u hav to made every single days at least 3 topic as u are ofline sometimes and i am online all the time LOLso  i will made at least 5 topic u can make more topic then 3 we should discuss  here in every single topic 
u and me 

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
woah...thats awesome..congrats guyz...this shw is just amazing

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

woah...thats awesome..congrats guyz...this shw is just amazing
 agree with u this forum is amzinggg luv ittt thankzz congo to u to 
plzzz comant here how much u can ,, Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
^yaar i will be coming online more nw since my holidays will start so will try and keep as active as i can on this forum...
and thanx alot to u u r like really active...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.