Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav was angry at Khushi for making his life turn upside down. In order to keep away from her he always keep himself busy with one or other work and never come infront of her. Khushi also tried her level best to keep away from him. But as always there is a way of fate to complete its way and this time fate played with jelousy. Lavanyas best friend Mohit came from London and upon hearing about her living in Raizada house he came to see her and met up with Khushi since Lavanya went to get some files from office. They became friends in no time and when Lavanya and Arnav came back from office for lunch at the insistence of Di what they saw was Khushi and Mohit having a good time together. Something burned up inside both of them. But they ignored it and LA went to Mohit and hug him and introduced to Arnav. They sit for lunch and Mohit invite Khushi to sit with him and she obliged with a smile when Arnav scowled at her along with La.

Later after Khushi left La went to catch up with Mohit and slowly she asked about Khushi. Mohit became blabbering about Khushi's qualities which was heard by Arnav who was passing by..

Mohit: Khushi is such a sweet heart. She take care of everyone. She is so innocent, nave and beautiful. Who ever get her as life partner will be lucky. Even his family will be. She will look after them like her life depend on it. Even without any relation she look after this family very well.

La asked about his love. Mohit who loved La and to avoid question told her that he think of falling in love with Khushi since she is the best person for any man. This made an unknown pain to La. She dont know why but she felt crying so she excused and went to her room. Arnav hearing about Khushi from Mohit became angry and jelous and a kind of pain inside. He went to room and thought about Khushi and drift to sleep.

Next day La came to see Mohit and find him along with Khushi laughing and chatting with her. Her heart boied when she saw them comfortably. Arnav also watch the same scene and get jelous and angry. This continued for some days and one day out of frustuation La shouted on Mohit and Mohit left there without a word. Whe la calm down she tried to understand her feeling and found that she is in love with Mohit and not Atrnav. Arnav also having sorted out his feeling went to meet La to make her understand her condition only seeing her crying and running. He went behind her and asked why she was crying.
La: I love him ASR. I cant live with out him.. i cant live withlut Mohit. But he left me..

and she breakdown. Arnav take some time to digest this fact came into action fast and asked La to go to him before its too late and give her his car keys. when La left Arnav self thought now its time for Khushi Kumari Guptha to know the real Arnav and he smiled wickedly with a naughty glint in his eyes when he saw Khushi entering RM.

It's superb. I think something like this will be the only solution😆

I hope this really happens...
cute!! really really cute!! who knows maybe something like this will happen lol
Fab start to your OS.
You've left it on a crucial point, so do update soon, and please PM me when you do so!!!
I really look forward to reading Arnav's confession to Khushi!!
😊
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
fabalous...continue soon nd pm me whn u update
fab start...plz pm when you update the next part
tell me if u want to contiinue... arnav know that khushi does not have a strong positive feeling. so he is going to play if u want to continue.so tell me if u want to continue.. thank u for the comments.. :-*
oh wow! please continue! :) you really have left it off at a very important stage! :) and please PM me when you do! :)
pls continue yar,
i am waiting for your next update