Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

ENOUGH Already! (Page 2)

Nxt_rockstar IF-Rockerz
Nxt_rockstar
Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
totally Agree...Smile
Now they are dragging Swaron story with out even giving it some new taste. We all are well known of arrogant and angry side of sharon. It's high time they should stop showing it.
If they are really focusing on their love story so much then give at least proper care..On the cost of Kriyansh they are getting screen kingdom, So must worth it naa..Wink
I loved today's episode..Boys were on peak today..they all were superb especially Rey and Vicky..loved themHug
I am so excited about precap we'll finally get some Kriyansh scenes tomorrow yippieee...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed today's episode! It was so much fun! Vicky really rocked today! :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index