Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham is going to kill her tomorrow!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Precap:
Aham says study whole day today as older students's exam is today n ur exam is tomorrow n leaves for office saying he doesn;t ant anything less that 100% marks from her..n arrrghh knowing Gopi she'll work all day n not study anything..n Aham will be just furious with her!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princessunara

Precap:
Aham says study whole day today as older students's exam is today n ur exam is tomorrow n leaves for office saying he doesn;t ant anything less that 100% marks from her..n arrrghh knowing Gopi she'll work all day n not study anything..n Aham will be just furious with her!😭

she is going to ruin her own future she needs to listen to her sass not rashi i think again kokila will  tell her about keeping away from rashi lets hope she gets caught
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

she is going to ruin her own future she needs to listen to her sass not rashi i think again kokila will  tell her about keeping away from rashi lets hope she gets caught

Remember the SBS video, Gopi will be in the room studying, Rashi will come there wanting Gopi's help decorating the thali's with ribbons etc, then she will talk and talk...whilst Gopi is trying to study at the same time, she will be there probably the whole day, until later on close to Aham coming home, Kokila comes and shouts at her, the damage will already be done.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Remember the SBS video, Gopi will be in the room studying, Rashi will come their wanting Gopi's help decorating the thali's with ribbons etc, then she will talk and talk...whilst Gopi is trying to study at the same time, she will be there probably the whole day, until later on close to Aham coming home, Kokila comes and shouts at her, the damage will already be done.

oh i didn't get to check SBS yet..(was studying whole day so i can have this time free to watch SNS n co me around IF😆)..i better go n watch it nw..but judging from ur description..may be Rashi will disturb gopi by talking..
but do u think Rashi will have the whole day empty n free herself to spend much time with Gopi in the room?after all she has her own household chores right? which seemed to be the whole point she was harping on with Gopi today?

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
someone plzzz tell gopi to stop thinking about rashi tooo much...
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg rashie needed telling off to stay away from gopie by ahem
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg if rashi doing like this then it will be very bad for gopi's exam.
If she will fail the exam ahem's all good and positive expectations about gopi will vanish and we are remain hopeless like before😲
Abommi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1991

someone plzzz tell gopi to stop thinking about rashi tooo much...

Gopi is star...sk so she will think all n get worried re😆

that can't be stopped😛

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princessunara

oh i didn't get to check SBS yet..(was studying whole day so i can have this time free to watch SNS n co me around IF😆)..i better go n watch it nw..but judging from ur description..may be Rashi will disturb gopi by talking..
but do u think Rashi will have the whole day empty n free herself to spend much time with Gopi in the room?after all she has her own household chores right? which seemed to be the whole point she was harping on with Gopi today?

Nah Rashi always has to go to the washroom or develops a headache at the most convenient time for her, Hetal and Kokila will do the chores and Rashi will be in Gopis' room. 

That was an excuse, about her working doing Gopi's share, to make Gopi feel guilty, but the two elders Kokila and Hetal have started taking on a lot of the chores now that Gopi is studying and Mani's also not there, because they know Rashi cannot manage, all this by herself, so three of them is same like when Gopi was there in the house before, but this time Rashi is not getting away scot free like before when only Gopi and Mani were there to watch whether she is working or not. 
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wish he slap her...she is on limit now...she should concentrate on her studies rather than doing all this crab...