Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

22 (Page 5)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8717

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

Yeh D3 ranking bhi Turtoise ke chaal chal raha hai..kya hai yeh..ONE ranking up each week?? 
 
 
I just hope it justifies the Turtle and Rabbit story...
i'll not say anything warna u'll say aarti fir sapne dekh rahi hai
 
 
Ha ha ha !! Aarti..dekh le ..Sapne hi toh hai...Kriyaaansh Scenes dekhne toh nahi milte tum sapne hi dekh le...
fir data kyu thaa pehle
sare dreams tod diye
katti preetyAngry
 
Achha dekh le ...but, ArSha not allowed...Kriyaansh allowed in dreams..
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16709

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by kumjoo

Yeh D3 ranking bhi Turtoise ke chaal chal raha hai..kya hai yeh..ONE ranking up each week?? 
 
 
I just hope it justifies the Turtle and Rabbit story...
i'll not say anything warna u'll say aarti fir sapne dekh rahi hai
 
 
Ha ha ha !! Aarti..dekh le ..Sapne hi toh hai...Kriyaaansh Scenes dekhne toh nahi milte tum sapne hi dekh le...
fir data kyu thaa pehle
sare dreams tod diye
katti preetyAngry
 
Achha dekh le ...but, ArSha not allowed...Kriyaansh allowed in dreams..
 okay me in kriyansh land
khushhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8717

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Nice...Only and Only Kriyaansh...I don't want Shakti to be paired with Amar anymore (unitl I come to know that Amar and C girl are not in good terms)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineStinsonIsHere

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16709

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
preety
read this ff
imagining arsha
i love bheegidi's work she is one of my fav.
n this one is really awsm
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8717

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

preety
read this ff
imagining arsha
i love bheegidi's work she is one of my fav.
n this one is really awsm
 
 
Thanks ...dude! Will definitely read it...
 
 
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 29819

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

it wont affect d3 bt c d show whih has promoted hhl is on 22 n hhl on 19 wo v 1st week par,...damm shocking!!

Originally posted by Sydelle

Party time..D3 increased its rankingPartyPartyParty

HHl on top 20Shocked
Can't believe.Will that affect D3???
yay HHL is on 19 Cool actually our secrt is we are always active there we made many topiczz but we hit CM all the time and i am always active there the most active on the HHL forum
i always made topiczz i comant in every single topic and ect ect and i will do the same think with this forum to form tomrow Cool I LUV D3 so so so much cant imgane one days without it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineStinsonIsHere

belleza Goldie
belleza
belleza

Joined: 20 August 2011
Posts: 1042

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

Originally posted by asmi202

it wont affect d3 bt c d show whih has promoted hhl is on 22 n hhl on 19 wo v 1st week par,...damm shocking!!

Originally posted by Sydelle

Party time..D3 increased its rankingPartyPartyParty

HHl on top 20Shocked
Can't believe.Will that affect D3???
yay HHL is on 19 Cool actually our secrt is we are always active there we made many topiczz but we hit CM all the time and i am always active there the most active on the HHL forum
i always made topiczz i comant in every single topic and ect ect and i will do the same think with this forum to form tomrow Cool I LUV D3 so so so much cant imgane one days without it

BTW I do hit the CM of both the shows .But still I'm more "possessive"(Wink) abt D3 and I think I shld concentrate more on D3.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myrtillesweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index